Welcome to camp

The bus came to a screeching halt, dust flying everywhere. I must have been asleep because I jumped, and wiped some drool from my mouth. Autumn was still asleep, so I woke her up. She rubbed her eyes, and we grabbed our bags from beneath our feet. We rushed outside the bus, to see a man with grey hair, and a nice looking suit standing there. He smiled "Welcome, as you know, you are a privileged few allowed to enter the gates of our special camp, we want you to know why." I felt my heart quicken just a bit "You might, or might not have noticed you can do things others can't, move things, see things, maybe even know what the past or future could hold." My heart leaped. What was he trying to imply ? He smiled "Don't be afraid, this camp will train. And exercise these abilities, while also allowing you the freedom of being teenagers, or children." I wanted to faint. How did he know ? He smiled even brighter "Camp Stargate, has been established since the Cold War, which, as many of you have heard, used psychics. We simply want to help the new generation prepare for the probability of being used to help others, in a dignified manner of course." I felt a grin appear on my face. I knew about project Stargate, lots of people did, but, this camp, were we gonna be like them ? The man smiled "Everyone, your cabin assignments have come." I noticed his eyes flicker gold. Was he a telepath ? He smiled "You are correct, Roxy, I am a telepath." I jumped "You, and your friend Autumn, are in the east camp, in cabin 34, you will have your luggage delivered." I noticed our bags were gone. He chuckled "We have many telekinesis based psychics, who will deliver many things to you using their abilities, so don't be startled." I watched for a few more minutes. Autumn suddenly mumbled softly "Your taking this well." I let out a sigh "I know, right ?" The man walked over, and gave us a map. I nodded, grateful, before Autumn and I started towards our cabin. This was going to be interesting.