CHAPTER ONE || Change Of Mind

JULY - 6 - 3:00 PM

[BENS POV]

Me and Y/N are really close friends, but I know something she doesn't. Lemme tell you what is going down.
I was getting ready to flim a podcast and I had a thought of having a guest on the podcast. Y/N is my close friend so why not bring her on the podcast?
"Y/N Come here!" I shout out.
I hear footsteps coming towards my bedroom
"What Ben?" Y/N says annoyed.
She walked in wearing a low cut shirt and black leggings.
Fuck she is so hot but I can't tell her.
"Wanna be a guest on my podcast?" I ask
"Sure whats today's topic?" Y/N asks.
"Its Relationship Advice. I got some of my fans to send me some questions about their relationships and Ill give them advice." I say while getting my microphone ready.
"Okay." She says as she walks over to the bed.
I Sit down on my yellow chair and press record.
We took turns reading the relationship tweets until I came across one about long distance relationships.
I read the tweet and gave them advice, but I forgot I said having a minecraft world is the best love you can have with someone.
I totally forgot I have a minecraft world with Y/N and that gave away my big secret.
We continued answering a few more tweets and then said our goodbyes.
"Wait rewind back when you said a minecraft world is the best love you can have with someone." Y/N says.
"Okay" I say nervously.
"We have a minecraft server together Ben.." She says as we both stand up.
"I know." I say while looking her up and down.

[Y/N POV]

Fuck his eyes trail up and down my body and it makes me have this thought of me kissing him.
So I did. I break our kiss realizing what I just did.
"I-I dont know why I did that I-" Ben cuts me off with a kiss.
Our kiss gets so passionate and we bang into the wall.
Ben breaks our kiss and takes off his shirt and mine.

[BENS POV]

Fuck. Y/N In her bra is so fucking hot. I slam my lips into hers and then push her on the bed.
I pull off her leggings and underwear. I put two of my hands on her ankles and push them on to the bed making her Vagina more visable.
I look up at her and ask
"is this okay?" In a soft voice.
She nods her head. I stick one finger in and lean in so I can whisper in her ear
"you're already so wet for me Y/N"
She leans her head back and moans when I start to pump faster.
She cums on my fingers.
I put my two fingers in my mouth tasting her. I lift her head up to kiss me so she can taste herself on my lips.
I pull away from our kiss and pull down my sweatpants and boxers.
I tease her clit with the head of my cock. She reaches down to grab my cock and put it in for me.
I start slow and she moans with every thrust I make.
I get faster and faster until we are both moaning loudly. Our moans are bouncing off the walls. I stop and pull it out and cum on her stomach.
I flop on to her and we both lay down catching our breaths.
"We are gonna have to talk about this tomorrow." She says.
"Im okay with that." I say while laying on her chest.

I think she knows what I know now.