Stepmom

My dad's best friend basically told me that he found my step mom annoying. Let's call her Max. I can't disagree with him because I find her fucking annoying too. She treats me like I'm one of her fourth grade students when I am far from that age and was a hella lot mature when I was that age. Like she literally will ask if I want a blanky, or a snaky, along with other shit. She literally used to call me and my sister pussycats even though she is the biggest pussy that I have ever met (and that's saying a lot). But anyway, we were at a beach house with my dad's best friend, let's call him Sam. So, Sam came inside to get something and he looks at me and goes, " I think [Max] likes to treat us like her students". Like I've said, she is a fourth grade teacher at an ARTS school. So, from what I've heard, her students are all pretentious little shits. And Max has said before that public school students scare her🙄. And then he went on to talk about some of the shit she said that annoyed him. Might I aid, my dad has been married to Max for like ten years. Back to the story, I said something like "at least she doesn't ask you if you want a blanky". So he said that whenever she was around that he would ask if I wanted a "blanky". He didn't end up doing that because I think he realized that he probably shouldn't say that around my dad. Cause when my dad gets mad or thinks you are being rude, damn, you do not want to be around the bloke. Thank God my dad and Max live like 45 minutes or something away from me.