014: Overprotective Older Brothers

The Weasely twins are pranking the first years non-stop, but they haven't bothered Luffy at all

***

"Hey, have we tried pranking Ace and Sabo's little bro yet?" Fred whispered to his twin, who was still munching on some food. They both take a glance at the happy-go-lucky first year who was putting food in the boy-who-live's plate. A bit ironic to see the almighty conqueror of the dark lord be taken care of.

"Uhm, this time Fred... I don't think we should.." George nervously chewed on his food when he felt a sudden glare from the Ravenclaw table.

"Oh come on, chickening out 'cause those two are protective?" Fred teased not noticing Ace was now beside him.

"Uhm, yeah... Fred... You might wanna... Turn around?" George was ready to duck under the table now. Ace was standing behind his twin with a raised fist... THAT WAS ON FIRE mind you. HE was scowling down at the peacefully smiling Weasely that was still thinking of ways to prank their first year friend.

Luffy had always covered and helped with their pranks whenever he could, and those were a ton of times. 

"Fred...." Now completely obvious to the fate he subjected himself too...

"GEORGE, MAKE SURE RON GETS NO MONEY FROM ME!!!"

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!"

***

Fred didn't write his will yet-