6 Call for Requests

Hello, my dear readers,
this isn't a hypnosis script. It's more anupdate on how things are on my end. I've hit a writer's block regarding ideasfor new hypnosis scripts a few months ago. Since then, I did have a few generalideas for scripts, which I was able to turn into hypnosis scripts for you.
Although the block is partially solved, I would like to know if you have any ideas or requests for hypnosis scripts. Just tell me, what kind of hypnosis script I should write next. You can tell me about your idea here in the comments. Or you can send me your idea as a PM. Either way, I'm willing to discuss with you how your idea could be transformed into a hypnosis script. And if you want it, I'm willing to give you partial credit for the creation of the script, depending on how involved you were during the creative process. And please understand that it takes time for me to write a script. So, don't expect a new script on the first day after your comment.

Also, I'll tell you if I'm able to write a script out of your request. I'll do so directly in my response to you. So, please understand, when I'm saying here, that some requests may be outside my abilities as writer for text hypnosis scripts.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed my hypnosis scripts so far. If that's the case, please leave a comment. I would like to hear from you, how my scripts are working on you. You may even talk with me about your experiences over PM, if you prefer it this way.

Until at some point in the future.