Superman

So, the story starts from the day when Rhea planned to kill prachi by doing her accident by truck.
She was in her car waiting for prachi to come and die when she saw prachi coming and also ranbir from the other side with bouquet in his hands ready to propose prachi.
She fumed seeing this and signalled the truck driver to attack prachi.

When truck was about to hit prachi someone saved her in Nick of time.
This irritated Rhea to the core and she went from there in anger as her plan flopped.

Prachi was on the road with the stranger safely in his arms.
Arbir and shahana  came running to her and made her and stranger get up and started checking prachi if she was okay, but she was in trance not because of the accident but because of the stranger who saved her life. As for the first time in life she felt safe in someone's arms, she felt nice to be protected by him.
Her trance were broken when she saw the strangers hand bleeding as his hand hit the stone on road.
She immediately took his bleeding hand and tears came out of her eyes seeing this. She started crying and started blabbering sorry as he got hurt because of her.
Arbir and shahana tried to calm her down but she was so guilty to calm down.
Suddenly the stranger hugged her and started to coo her like a baby. The 3 were amazed to see this.

Stranger:- Shaant bachaa nothing happened, i am fine don't cry.

Prachi looked at him with tear sticken face and asked Why did you saved me by putting your life in danger?

Stranger:- I dont know I just ....did it

Prachi was looking at him with so much adoration feeling the love which was missing from her life all those years, a fatherly love.

The 3 were watching all this in amusement because prachi is not like a girl who would talk to any stranger with this much emotions.
Shahana pulled prachi from the stranger

Shahana:- Thankyou so much sir For saving my sister.

Arbir:- yes sir thankyou so much hum aapka ye ehsaan kbhi nhi bhulenge.

Stranger:- isme ehsan ki koi baat nhi hai bachon ye to Mera farz tha. Chlo to ab mein chalta hun.
He came to prachi and said take care beta and was ready to leave when prachi hold his hand and said itni jaldi nhi.

She covered up and said I mean aapke hath per chot lgi hai dressing to krne dijiye nhi to infection ho sakti hai.

Stranger:- are bacha uski koi jaroorat nhi hai choti si chot hai thik ho jaayegi

But prachi didn't listened to him and took him to the nearby bench and made him sit and took out the small emergency first aid kit from her bag and started doing his dressing. During this she thanked him many times.
After dressing when he was leaving prachi called him from behind Superman
He turned and saw prachi with a small smile. He smiled looking at her.
He actioned her what

Prachi:- Superman apna naam to batate jaiye.
To which he smiled and walked away without reply. Prachi was going to follow him when he turned and said agar qismat ne chaaha to hum dubaara jrur milenge bacha to abhi naam jaan ne ki kya jrurat hai.

He smiled and walked off in his car.
Prachi was smiling at his reply and said kaash hmaari qismat hame jald hi milaaye.

Arbir and shahana came to her and asked her why is she behaving like that

Shahana:- what happened to you prachi why are you smiling like this

Ranbir cupped her face and said yes prachi you are behaving weirdely.

Prachi:- guys relax i ma not behaving weirdely it's just that ki felt some strange connection with him.

The 3 in union:- kesa connection

Prachi:- i dont know par ek esa connection jo mein chahti hun ki baar baar mehsus ho, i just want to meet my Superman again.

And she smiled

On the other side at mk mansion Rhea was complaining to her Buji that how her plan failed to kill prachi and was badmouthing prachi.
Alia made her quite somehow and said not to worry she will think of another plan.

And alia left from there to office as there was a very important meeting.

Pragya's side

(Pragya's house she has her own house and she works for an international company and makes good money which mk's don't know

(Pragya's house she has her own house and she works for an international company and makes good money which mk's don't know.)

She was cleaning her cupboard when an album fell down from the cupboard she started to picknit up but stopped seeing a photo of a guy and tears started coming from her eyes. She carresed the photo and kissed it and said:- I miss you each and everyday, there is no day when I slept without thinking of you. I am sorry baggu i left you, shayad hamari qismat ko yhii manjur tha, shayad hmaari qismat ek dusre ka saath hi nhi tha. I know tum mujhse nafrat krte ho aur aur tumhe krni bhi chahiye mene kaam hi aisa kiya hai. But mere paas koi or option nhi tha baggu. After leaving you I realised I loved you so much infact I love you and will always love you. Tumhara diya huya bracelet abhi tak mene pehn kar rkha hai. I love you baggu hoske to mujhe maaf krdena.
She wiped her tears and again kissed the photo before putting it back.

( Pragya's bracelet which she never removes)
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for today guys
I hope you like it
Till then byee🙋
Love you💗