Chapter 15

This chapter starts from the next morning.

Everyone were present in the main hall except Rhea.

Pranbir were fighting on a silly topic.
Both the mother's were trying to stop their fight while everyone else were controlling there laugh seeing there silly antics.
Alia was bored.

Pragya:- bss kro tum dono. Bina lade reh nhi skte kya dono.

Pallavi:- or nhi to kya. Pura din ldte rehte ho dost ho yaa dushman.

Prachi:- mumma aunty, sahi khaa aap dono ne mein bhi is ballu se lad lad kar TNG aa chuki hun. Mein na jitna bhi Sochi aaj nhi ldungi, par yeh kuch na kuch esa krta hai ki ldaai apne aap ho jaati hai.
Ballu khinn kaa

Ranbir:- ohh hello, mein na kuch bhi nhi krta, yeh to ye hi hai jo pura din mujhse ldne ke bhaane dhundti rehti hai.
Chick chick krne Vali chickchicki.

They both were fighting, pragya and pallavi were exhausted trying to resolve there fight.
Everyone were giggling.
Vansh muffled his laugh and whispered in pragya's ears
They both are just like us na. Hum bhi kitna ldte the silly silly topics par.

Pragya too laughed hearing him remembering there silly fights.

Abhi fumed seeing this.

Pranbir were fighting when Rhea came in the hall.
She saw them fighting. She looked at pragya and vansh who assured her with eyes.
She collected the confidence.

Rhea:- prachii

Everyone looked at her.
Alia was confused.

Alia (why is she calling her. What the hell is this dumb going to do without letting me know.)

Prachi:- Haan Rhea.

Rhea:- i need to talk to you.

Prachi got up from her seat and stand in front of her.

Prachi:- yeah tell me. What is it?

Rhea:- prachi actually...... Ii.....i..

Everyone except pransh were surprised seeing her stammering.
Especially abhi and alia.

But prachi sensed her nervousness. She holds her shoulders and said in concern.

Prachi:- what is it Rhea tell me.

Rhea was shocked seeing her concern after doing this much with her. She was showing concern.
She couldn't control her tears. She get teardy eyes. She said in cracking voice.

Rhea:- i ...am ....s.... sorry.
I.... Am... S.... Sorry fo...rrr e..very...thing.
Pl....ease fo..rrg..I've me.

Everyone got up from there seats and was so shocked hearing sorry from her especially alia.

Alia (what the hell is this girl doing.)

Abhi (why is Rhea saying sorry to prachi.)

Prachi was so shocked. In shock she left her shoulders.
But when she saw her tears. She felt a pain in her heart. She saw the truth in her eyes. The truth of innocence. Prachi very well knew that Rhea is not the one she shows to the world. She is a kid from inside who is longing for her mother.
She just hugged Rhea tightly.

Rhea burst out in loud cries and hugged prachi tightly.
Prachi also got tears in her eyes, hugging her she felt she got her little sister for whom she and her mother longed.

Prachi caressed rhea's back in order to calm her down.

Prachi:- shh shh Rhea calm down, calm down it's okk.