The fight

One day You argued with Your boyfriend Next day at collage he ignored you during class he would always sit next to you but today he sat next to your ex bestfriend.

"Asshole," you thought.

He knows I hate her I cried in front of him about her, I can be very stubborn but he has to apologize first, you put your head on the table.

A guy sat next to you "you okay?" He asked, you shrugged he took your hand a put a note on it "read it when your alone" he whispered, your boyfriend looked at you in rage.

You put the note in your pocket and looked ahead "why are you so sad?" He questioned, you told him what happened between you and your boyfriend "I'll beat him up for you after this lesson" he said.

Your boyfriend took your shoulder and turned you around and he said "why are you whoring around?" He said loudly so everyone hears,
Now, you were pissed "I'm whoring around I laughed" "why don't you go to your ex-b/n cause you like to be around her" you added

"I'll sure do cause I like her better" he replied
he smashed his lips into ex-b/n, "they didn't even move with there lips they just stood there."

Pathetic.

Now, you were full of rage " swing, swing, swing."your bestfriend chanted

They made a crowd around you. So you swung at his face you heard a crack coming from his nose you didn't care so you kept punching him until you couldn't recognize his face anymore you kept going untill the teacher yelled from across the room "Y/N PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW"

"y/n stop someone whispered in your ear"

You stopped and sighed "that felt good" you said as you were walking to the principals office you opened the note h/n gave you "whenever I think of you I can't help but smile do you wanna hang out sometime?" The note said.

You blushed. "Y/n sit down" the principal said I've come here to many time you said you uncle walks trough the door you got so happy you ran up and hugged him "what did Y/n do this time" your uncle said.

You told your uncle what happened he said wait one second I got it handled your uncle goes on call "mhm ok, yea ,do you understand, good" your uncle hung up the call and you asked "what happened " he said "it's handled" you smiled.

"That's why your my Favorite uncle" you said he said "I'm your only uncle" you said "I know I laughed and rolled my eyes"
__________________________________
OKAY GUYS IM THE AUTHOR AND DONT BE A SILENT READING TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS FIRST CHAPTER

LEON IS COMING IN THIS STORY SOON DONT WORRY💖💖🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻💖💖💖