The next day

"you have to baby" he muttered "we don't have long and i wouldn't be able to handle myself if i didn't let you finish"

his one finger navigated my clit, toying with the ball of it as i squirmed away from his nimble fingers but pushed more into it as my body relaxed.
his dick was thrusting into me at an infuriating pace, the only thing that was stopping the whole place hearing the noise that usually come out of me was the white hoodie that i had to bite onto.

bite back the moans.

small whimper still coming out but i doubt anyone could hear, the plastic door was thin but not that thin.
moments later he was riding me into my high quicker than he ever has done. i'm pretty sure my body did that naturally to help us out.
"let's do this" he whispered in my ear before thrusting into me furiously.
his dick twitched and the knot in my stomach loosened as we both cummed at the same time. i keeled over into his stomach, tired from being used and worked.

"i like seeing your sore, pink pussy dripping with my cum" he said

goosebumps followed the movement he made down my body, holding me in place as he hooked a leg over me. making out with my chest while sat on my lap. light moans escaping my mouth as i fluttered where his bulge met my stomach. it wasn't even in the right place but the thought of it was what turned me on.
"be quiet my love" he whispered, the radiation sending tingles across my body "we don't want your friend hearing you"
"uh huh" i nodded, biting back a moan when his mouth reattached to my chest but this time his hands started toying with my boobs. one in each of his strong, large hand. his hands and mop of hair was all i could see from my angle, my own hands unsure where to go so i just rested them on the bend of his elbow. rubbing against the bulge of his well-worked biceps.
by now every inch of my skin had been touched with his wet, red lips, darkening bruises appearing against my usually tan skin. i liked this, i liked the marks that showed i belonged to him and that i was his.

the flat top of my acrylic brushed down the muscle to the hem of his white t-shirt, barely fiddling with it before i jerked it up his body, every contour of his back revealing to me. flexing when he leant up to move off me so his shirt could roll up his head and be chucked to the floor.

this time to my already hardened nipples. they didn't even need his assistance in stimulation.
euphoria tingled from my nipples, through my veins and into the tips of my fingers at every movement. the way his tongue worked my nipples, lapping at them and his fingers that were massaging a boob for his own pleasure but the burning indent of his hand caused just as much pleasure on my end.
a high moan couldn't help but escape my noisy throat when he took one nipple into his mouth, rolling it with ease between his gentle teeth. enough pressure to turn to pleasure, filling me with stimulation and satisfying pain.

 enough pressure to turn to pleasure, filling me with stimulation and satisfying pain

I tied her hands above her head tightly. I tied her feet to this bar so whenever she moves it spreads her legs wider. I blind folded her and gagged her.
"I love seeing you tied up." I said while looking down at her helpless body. She disobeyed me more than 4 times this week. She needs punishing.
I walked to the toys drawer and took out a few vibrators and belts. I wrapped a belt around her neck and removed her gag. She gasped for air.
"What should I do to u huh?"

I didn't hear much but I heard her mumble a
"fuck u"

I smirked.
"This will be a rough night for you."
She started squirming. I went to her pussy and spit on it rubbing it around with my hand. She moaned. I placed the vibrator wand on her clit.
I turned it on high.
Suddenly she let a loud scream. I then moved The vibrator in quick tight circles around her clit. Her pussy became red within seconds. She squirm trying to move away but the restraints are too tight.

She moaned and whimpered. "I-I'm close" she whispered out.
"Hm are u now?" I chuckled

I pushed the vibrator hard against her sensitive clit earning a loud cry. She tried to close her legs but instead she spreads them wider.
"I love seeing u helpless my dear."
Her legs shake. She's close.
She was about to release but I removed the vibrator away. She groaned. I see tears falling underneath her blind fold.
"W-why" she said.

"Aw, u think I'm gonna let u cum after all the things u did this week? Hell no"
I pressed the vibrator back on her clit and she cried out. I moved it up and down, wet noises spilling. Her cunt dripping. Once she got close again I removed it.
"Fuck you!" She screamed out
I pulled her legs further apart, her red pussy on display for me.
I edged her 3 more times. By the end of 4 she is in tears begging me to let her cum.
I placed the vibrator back on her. She cried out, tugging on the rope that tied her hands together.

"Do u like this? Me edging u over and over
again?"
"n-no" she whimpered out
"Aw well that's too bad cause I have more coming, maybe next time don't disobey me."
I got out a controlled vibrator and put it in her pussy. I placed it on edging mode so it stops whenever she's near.
I got my other vibrator and placed it back on her clit. She whimpered out.
"Please please! I'm sorry I'm sorry please stop I can't take it anymore.
"are you really?"
"Yes yes, please s-stop I can't."
I thought about it. "Alright then. But next time I won't be so easy. I will edge u for hours and gag u so I won't hear ur shit."

i stood up, my body aching and legs twitching but i still managed to walk to the door, him holding my back obviously to keep me from dropping.
"you ready?" he whispered as his hand landed on the long, silver door handle, twisting it at my nod and pushing me out. we both scurried down the corridor and nearly collapsed when we got into the bathroom.
i ran to the toilet and sat down onto it as he started locking the door, relief flowing through my body when i felt the liquid leak out of me.
"there we go baby" he walked to me as his cum dripped out of me and took me by my cheeks, planting a forceful kiss on my lips.
__________________________________
UHHH ANYWAYS GUYS HOW YALL DOING THIS IS REALLY BAD IK BUT DONT TAKE IT OUT ON ME IM SORRY