Chapter 12

Y/n's Pov:
I watched the hellfire club play for a little bit but I fell asleep halfway through their game. I woke up to the sound of a door closing and I looked around. Everyone had left the D&D room except for Eddie who was holding me in his lap and playing with my hair again.I smiled and hugged him gently. "Y/n?" Eddie asked trying to see if I was awake. "Yea?" I said and looked up at him. "Its getting late are you staying at my trailer tonight?" He asked making eye contact with me now. "Sure." I said and hugged him again. He picked me up and walked out of the D&D room. He left school then went to his van. He put me in the passengers side then got in the driver's seat and started driving. "I have a Idea Eddie." I said and smiled. "Hm?" Eddie looked over at me. "You wanna go to the beach?" I said and smiled. "That was random but sure. I'll drop you off so you can grab your bathing suit." Eddie said and smiled at me. "Ok." I said as he pulled up to my house. I got out and went inside. "Where The Hell Have You Bee-" Steve was saying before I went in my room and shut the door so I could change into my swimsuit (whatever one you want). I came back out of my room and walked past Steve to get my towel. "Where are you going looking like that?" Steve said and gave me a concerned mom look. "Its a bathing suit MoThEr." I said to Steve. "Don't Mock Me." Steve said then hit me gently on the back of the head before I went out the door and back to Eddie's Van. "Cute Swimsuit." Eddie said then smiled. "Thank you." I said and kissed him on the cheek. He placed his hand on my thigh. I smiled and Eddie turned up the music on the radio. It was a really dumb song but it made me laugh how Eddie sang along too it and laughed and smiled. He stopped outside his trailer. "I'll be right back let me just put my swimsuit on." Eddie said then got out. I smiled and waited for him to come back. He comes back with his swimshorts on and leans down to- pick a daisy? He gets in and sits in the driver's seat. He puts the daisy behind my ear then smiles. "It reminds me of you. It's beautiful and delicate." He says then smiles. I laugh a little when he says delicate. He puts his hand on my thigh. I smile and kiss his arm and hug it. He starts driving to the beach.

Eddie's Pov:
She reminds me of a daisy. She's beautiful and delicate and so pretty. She is amazing and Stunning! I drove to the beach then got out. I helped Y/n out and smiled. She laughed then ran into the waves. One of them knocked her off her feet and she fell into the water. She laughed and sat up smiling. I burst out laughing and walked over and got in the water with her. She hugged me and I picked her up. "God your beautiful." I said as the moons light glowed against her skin. She looked Drop Dead gorgeous. She kissed me. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me and kissed her back. We spent the rest of the night messing around in the waves and making sand castles and burying each other in the sand. After awhile we laid in the sand looking up at the stars. "Hey Eddie?" Y/n said and looked over at me. "Hm?" I looked over at her. "Thank you." Y/n said and smiled looking up at the stars. "Hm? For What?" I said and looked over at her. "For- actually- idk- you just- nobody has made me happy like you have I guess. So. Thank you." She said then smiled. "Marry Me Y/n." I said and she looked over at me in shock. I was still looking up at the stars. "Promise that you'll let me marry you when we're older ok?" I said then looked over at her and smiled. "I will. I promise." She said then kissed me. I swear I'm gonna marry this girl right when I get the chance and when I get my diploma. I smile. I get up and pick her up too. "We should go back now princess." I said then go back to the van with her. "Alright." Y/n says and wraps her arms around my neck. I go to the van then put her in the passenger seat and then I got in the driver's seat and drove back to my trailer.