Prologue

A long time ago when wars never did exist and when people were free; the galaxy seemed almost perfect. But, now all you see is complete darkness and a never-fading fog. Overlooking my balcony is the luscious green valley swaying in the breeze. The mountains glisten as the falls hit the lakes below them. Our planet is called Naboo, untouched by the plagues of the Imperialistic Empire. As the Sith hunted down the Jedi during Order 66, only two of the many Jedi managed to escape to a planet called Kashyyyk. Both Jedi; fell deeply in love, keeping it hidden during the Clone Wars. Kento and Mallie Marek built themselves up alongside the native Wookiee tribes. Within many peaceful years, they raised a son named Galen. Only then did the Empire discover their hidden exile amongst the treetops. The young boy was taken as an apprentice of the Sith Lord Darth Vader. Galen met his true love many years later with an assignment to find the hidden Jedi Master Rahm Kota. Her name was Juno Eclipse. She was from a planet called Corulag, raised as the daughter of a civil engineer and a teacher. Later on, she became the youngest student to join the Imperial Academy. Only after capturing the Sith Lord on Kamino did their love blossom into a flowering flower. They were married quietly in secret by the Prince of Alderaan Bail Organa amongst their most trusted friends. Within a few years of hiding, Juno became pregnant. 

The war then began tracking them, getting closer and closer. As Juno became sick later in her pregnancy a favor from Bail to the neutral Queen of Naboo was asked. Days of peaceful sleep carried on until one day all that peacefulness stopped. In the early morning, Juno went into labor. The Queen's handmaidens stayed by her side as the baby came closer to seeing the outside world. Within mere minutes she cried her very first wails. She was then carefully placed into her mother's waiting arms. The baby had her mother's deep ocean-blue eyes and her father's dark brunette hair. With days passing by the Empire had finally descended upon them. During the night Juno and Galen packed up their belongings only to realize their little girl could not survive as they did. Galen then held his daughter for the very last time. Rocking her gently in his arms, he gave her a necklace with his family crest dangling down. Juno cried for one more chance to say goodbye to her but was hauled away by her husband's fierce embrace. After eighteen years she grew strong in the Force. She had then been taken under the watchful eye of a handmaiden named Teckla as an adoptive mother to her. As she looks over her balcony she ponders whether or not her parents live. Peering down the halls she sees the queen sitting amongst her royal advisors of culture, music, and sciences. Four of her most trusted handmaidens sit on both sides of her. But, only Teckla was trusted enough to care for the Queen's young adopted teenage daughter. In the corner of the young girl's quarters is her most treasured possession; the statue of the ancient moon goddess of Naboo who happens to be her namesake. 

That young girl happens to be me and my name is Shiraya.