~ Mall ~

They all get in Dixie's car

Noah : "Dixie put some music on the radio it is boring inside here without music."

Dixie : "NO."

Noah : "Well if you won't do it then I will." *plays WAP*

Dixie : "Noah!"

Charli : *Laughs*

Noah : "What dix I had to." *laughs*

Dixie : "Okay fine but I get to pick the next song."

Charli : "Oh come on dix I wanted to."

Dixie : "Well to bad to sad Idc." *Pouts*

Noah : "I can't with you dix." *laughs*

Dixie's POV : While it was on red light I stare into Noah's eyes and then I start to lean in and we start to make out.

I then heard Charli say "Eww you guys are so nasty" I started laughing and said "oh come on Charli don't like you have never seen mom and dad do it before!" me and noah continued to make out until Charli told me it was on green light.

I continued driving and we were finally at the mall and we went inside and started shopping.

Charli : "Dixie let's go to Victoria Secret I need some new underwear!"

Dixie : "Uhh okay you didn't need to tell me that."

Charli : *pulls dixies and Noah's arms and brings them inside the Victoria secret store*

Dixie's POV : Charli pulls me into the store I then started walking around and I saw this pretty lingerie that I really wanted to buy.

I grabbed it and tried to hide it because it was a suprise for noah because I will probably wear it tonight so me and noah can have some fun tonight.

The lingerie

I then go to Charli and show her the lingerie that I picked out and she let out a gasp and she told me "You and Noah are gonna have sex tonight?" I told her yes and then she gasped again and started laughing

I told her why was she laughing and she told me "Just don't break the walls".

I started laughing aswell and then a couple minutes later of walking around we walked over to the cashier and we paid for our stuff we were gonna buy.

Noah : "Finally!"

Dixie : *laughs*

After a couple minutes of them walking around noah finds a store that he wants to go in

Noah : "Let's go to this store!" *points to the store*

Dixie : *smirks* "we should"

Charli : "Condom store? What mall has that store."

Noah : "This one does now come on let's go I wanna have some fun tonight with my baby."

They get inside and noah buys 12 condoms lol

Charli : "You guys scare me."

Dixie : "Well it should stay that way."

Noah : *smirks* "Baby get ready for tonight."

Dixie : "Don't worry I have a suprise for you aswell."

They finish shopping and they get home and it's already 3pm

Dixie : *Scrolls thru her snapchat memories and finds a photo of her and her mom and starts to cry*

Noah : "Are you okay dix why are you crying?"

Dixie : "It's nothing I will be in the bathroom." *goes to the bathroom and locks the door and continues crying*

Noah : "Char I don't know why but dixie has been acting weird lately?"

Charli : "What do you mean?"

Hii guys I posted another chapter today so I don't keep you guys waiting and be ready for the next chapters cause some drama is coming😘✌

Oh yea and don't mind the Condom store part I'm just weird lol