Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder: I'm baaaccckkk

Cyra Merison: @Bob the Builder Killl.....meeee...

Cato Demeir: @Cyra Merison Gladly! Now, would you prefer a sword in the face or in the heart? Hmmm it would be easier for me to roast you if I got your heart....

Cyra Merison has logged off and updated her status to 'Cato is still a cannibal #LOSER'

Alia Fletson: @Bob the Builder What are you doing here?

Bob the Builder: @Alia Fletson I came to ask someone a question....

Shawn Wilson: @Bob the Builder IS IT ME?????

President Frost: @Bob the Builder Is it me????

Homeless Man: *flips head full of cruddy, unwashed hair* @Bob the Builder I know it's me ;)

Bob the Builder: @Homeless Man Yes my smelly sugar muffin, it is you...

Cato Demeir: @Bob the Builder Are you two getting married or something?

Homeless Man: @Cato Demeir Now...I'm putting my bagel, in his soup.

Alia Fletson: @Homeless Man That better not be a reference to something else....

Homeless Man: @Alia Fletson You may never know young tribute ;)

Bob the Builder: @Alia Fletson Ohhh silly girl... I just want lunch. Bagels and soup...Yummy yummy

Cato Demeir: @Alia Fletson gyhRewUGHUIWGHGSGEWT84WGWGJIWBKJFy

gfaRGYGKFEEHFKUJEGHkuewGHUEIWGHUEIWHFUEIWHFUEIWHGUEWH

Cato Demeir: I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP....WITH A BIG MACHINE GUN THAT GOES 'BANG BANG BANG BANG'

Alia Fletson: @Cato Demeir Are..you okay?

Cato Demeir: @Alia Fletson I WAS HACKED BY CYRAAAAAAA

Cyra Mersion: @Cato Demeir You're really going to blame me? Dude...that's low.... Even though your password is 'ohaliailoveyoupleasemarrymeandhavemybabies'

Cato Demeir has logged off

Cyra Merison: @Cato Demeir That's what I thought...

Gale Hawthroen: @Homeless Man Hey, hows life?

Homeless Man: @Gale Hawthorne Fantastical.

Pita Mellark: YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO MY HOMIES! YOU DOWN FOR SOME HOOP DROPPING, BOTTLE POPPING GOOD TIMES? I'LL BRING MY SWISH DIZZLE BREAD AND SOME ICE COLD SODA AND WE CAN GET DOWN ON THE DANCEFLOOR BROS! #SWAGGER #THUGLIFE #PITAISHOT #OHYEAAHGIRL #BREADSTICKS

Shawn Wilson:@Pita Mellark Sounds great ;) I'll be there in ten...

Everyone has logged off.