Cyra Merison

Ok first let me say that I found the ones you guys made up at the end of the last chapter priceless... Anyway....

 -GG

Cyra Merison: *Is a sexy beast

Cyra Merison: @Cyra Merison I...didn't write that...

Pita Mellark: @Cyra Merison Wow...You love yourself as much as I love BREAD

Cyra Merison: @Pita Mellark Has anyone ever told you that your a *INSERT WORD THAT STARTS WITH F xD* Up?

Pita Mellark: @Cyra Merison Yes, my mommy tells me everyday...

Cyra Merison:  .....

  Oh, and SUPRISE!!! Redtears and  LouisLikesCarrots, I'm putting you in this part because you made me laugh XD

Calix: CYRA MERISON!!!!!!!

RedTears: HIII!!!!!!!

Alia Fletson:@Calix Who are you...?

Calix: @Alia Fletson GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!! Cato is MINE. We are going to hookup!!! And I'm going to bake some bread with PITA.

Alia Fletson:@Calix OHHH IT'S ONNNNNN NOW!!!!!!!

Gale Hawthorne: @RedTears Have you seen Cyra?

RedTears: @Gale Hawthorne  Ummm...No...Sorry...0_o

GryffindorGirl has logged on

GryffindorGirl:@Everyone HELLO MY LITTLE CHARACTERS... And Calix and RedTears...

Cyra Merison: @GryffindorGirl Oh God, not you again....

GryffindorGirl: @Cyra Merison I wouldn't be so mean to me Miss Merison...Your fate is in my hands...

  Cyra Merison has updated her status to 'IM SO SCARED' and is currently checked in at 'Hiding under my bed"

SlytherinChick has logged on

GryffindorGirl: @Cato Demeir OHHH LOOK IT's THE CANNIBAL YOU CREATED.... @SlytherinChick

SlytherinChick:@GryffindorGirl Look, just because you don't like him dosen't mean you have to be so mean...

GryffindorGirl: @SlytherinChick Yes...Yes it does.

Calix: @Cato Demeir HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII @Pita Mellark HIIIIIIIIIIIII

Cato Demeir: @ Calix Who are you...?

Calix: @Cato Demeir Your worst nightmare...

  Cato Demeir has checked into the Witness Protection Program

Homeless Man: @Everyone You won't believe it guys....

Calix: @Homeless Man IT'S THE HOMELESS MAN!!!

RedTears: @Homeless Man OMG OMG OMG OMG

Homeless Man:@RedTears @Calix *flips dirty hair* Ohh...so I have fans now... Come to my dumpster today, and we can chat...

RedTears and Calix have logged off and gone into hiding.

Homeless Man: @Everyone I was going to say.....

I FOUND MY BAGEL!!!! It was in my hands the WHOOLLLE time....

Cato Demeir: @ Homeless Man SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT THIS WHOLE TIME YOU WERE BLAMING ME, THE BAGEL WAS IN...YOUR.HAND?

Homeless Man:@Cato Demeir Yes.

  Cato Demeir has cursed so much that the entire Facebook website has been shut down and will return in 24 hours.

-GryffindorGirl