Chp.6 That's the house.

Dream's POV:
I ignored George as he kept begging to know why I was covered in blood. I zipped up my jacket and adjusted my mask "I'm leaving." I said "Wait no! Please! Don't Leave!" George said shaking "I'm sorry George but I have to go home."
"Then..then take me with you! Please!"
"Are you sure George?"
"Yes! I am! Please! Just take me with you"
"But-"
"please dream."George was begging to stay with my as he almost started to tear up I pulled him in a hug and finally answered "Fine alright I'll let you come" "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" George said happily. I called sapnap a few times and he finally picked up "whaaaaatt do you wanntt dream?" He asked sleeply "clean up we have company coming over assuming that you and karl—" "DREAM NO WE DIDNT" sapnap screamed in my ear as I laughed at his respond "Alright alright" I answered and hung up "I'MM READDYY!" George said filled with excitement I giggled and took his hand "Come on, let's go" I said. I dragged him outside. We walked across the bridge to a lake that had a mansion. I opened the door, sapnap was sitting on the L shaped couch with karl asleep on his lap as he was stroking Karl's hair and the TV remote control in his other hand and Wilbur sitting on a bean bag with Quackity on his lap "wow! It's huge in here..!" George exclaimed "hey dream!" Sapnap said " 'ey who's the new guy smiley?" Quackity said "he's a friend" "hi.?"George "That's Sapnap There's Quackity and Wilbur and on Sapnap is Karl!" I said introducing George to Everyone "Everyone meet George, George those are my friends." after I said that greeting filled the room and all of them started to chat a little since Karl woke up "Come on George let me show you around" I said "oh Alright" George responded. I took George around showed him the kitchen, bathrooms, some bedrooms then took him back to the living room "That's it. that's the house" I said "it's so huge!!" George exclaimed " 'ey come sit with us you two!" Quackity said.