Bo waited on the boat with Vincent and Lester.

Vincent was shaking. Not from cold or lack of sea legs but from awaiting Dolly. Lester seemed calmer, just carving a piece of wood with his tongue poked out.

Bo just kept working. Occasionally talking to Lester whenever he asked something but otherwise, the three were quiet.

Eventually, Bo heard Dolly clambering onto the boat...as well as a new body.

Turning, Bo was greeted not only by Dolly but by another mer. She was pretty as well with dark hair and eyes.

"Hey Doll" Bo said, waving to her before gesturing to her friend, "who's this?"

"This is Lily!" Dolly said happily, "she's a friend!"

Lily waved and then got extremely close to Bo who tensed but forced himself to relax as Lily inspected him with narrowed eyes.

Eventually, Lily stepped back, looking quite smug and pleased before her eyes widened, Dolly's hands grabbing at Lily's arm.

Bo turned to see Vincent and Lester peeking out, he quickly spoke,

"No no-Doll it's okay, these are my brothers...remember? Vincent and Lester"

He gestured to his brothers. Dolly slowly relaxed and nodded, waving happily to them,

"Hi!"

Vincent looked terrified, waving still while Lily stared at Vincent. Lester stepped out and waved as well,

"Nice t'meet the girl Bo keeps rambling on 'bout!" He said and Bo elbowed him which made Dolly giggle,

"Be nice!" She chided and Bo's ears were a bright red,

"...Sorry Doll"

~!~!~!~

The five got along.

Both Dolly and Lily seemed interested by Lester's wood carving. Lily seemed to have taken an interest in Vincent who, to Bo's shock, didn't seem that afraid of her.

Bo could feel himself slowly relax. They got along, it was okay.

Eventually they had to go however, which always saddened Bo but this time, Dolly pulled him aside.

"You talk about me?" She asked, her voice soft and Bo could feel his ears redden again,

"Yea, I talk about you sometimes...got all that shiny stuff you give me up on m'wall"

Dolly seemed delighted by that, seeming shy before she leaned up, kissing Bo's cheek quickly which made his whole face red.

"I'll see you soon" she said softly before heading off, Bo watching as Lily waved to Vincent and the two dove back under the waves.

"So, she likes ya" Lester's voice said from somewhere beside Bo who spoke in a slightly higher voice than usual,

"Y'think?"

"You like her?" Lester asked, raising an eyebrow at Bo who swallowed heavily and looked at Lester, nodding slowly,

"I do..." he admitted and was only half shocked when Lester gave a big stupid grin,

"Knew it".