The Beginning of the Ending. / PROLOGUE /

Sunny skies, chattering throughout the kingdom. Everything seemed to be at peace since the Dark-Flour war had ended. Everyone took a while to process the excruciatingly cruel battle that had taken place on lifeless fields of earthbread. But it had been a year since Dark Enchantress Cookie was struck down, crumbled to pieces, and everyone was moving on with their lives. The Créme republic was in its age of finest prosperity, the Vanilla Kingdom had people in and out, The Hollyberry Kingdom full of joy and chatter. Nobody quite knew what was being established in the halls of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, but it seemed to be peaceful.

The Paladin was at his happiest, most cheerful state of mind as life began to calm down. His patrols would be less stressful due to the cutback of monsters or invasions in Gingerbrave's Kingdom. Oh! Forgot to mention! That Kingdom is also doing well, even though nobody had a direct name for it, the Sugar Gnomes just rolled with it. Some called it Gingerbrave's Kingdom, but ever since Custard Cookie III began ruling, he decided to just call it the 'Cookie Kingdom.' But it still didn't matter, cookies from all over Earthbread were moving to the Cookie Kingdom to begin their peaceful lives of harmony and happiness. Everything was perfect, no more hatred and disagreements that led to pointless fighting, no more separation and judgement due to opinions, no more fighting over power. Even though the times of peace and prosperity spread throughout what seemed to be all of Earthbread, not everyone can be happy in the end. Theres always something, a twist or a turn to keep the story going, and even if that twist is hated among existence itself, it has to happen. There is never an ending, the story and pages will keep flipping as time goes by, and even if a story ends, it still continues beyond the pages it reads, it will always continue.

On the topic of not everyone being satisfied, its sad but true. Not all stories have happy endings, or happy things to get through to those endings. During the Dark-Flour war, many cookies suffered extremely horrifying and painful deaths over simple disagreement and arguing. Hardships that could have been spoken out in an appropriate manner were thrown to waste, and some had to pay the price of their life for it. Even if nothing can last forever, it would be nice if it did. If everything could just stop for a moment, and hold that one single moment in time were there was absolute no issues, maybe everything would be different. Things didn't have to go the way they did in this story, now didn't they? But im just the Narrator, I only tell the story, you get the suspense of reading through it and finding out what happened to the Poor Paladin and his Trapped Professor. You get to find out what mysteries and suffering the blonde went through to find his brunette.

18 songs, limited time, the clock will always be ticking on their behalf.

Even if people forgive and forget, Time will never do that. Time remembers and haunts a soul for eternity, it goes past that soul's existence and will haunt them forever. Simple deals can turn into tragic and unfortunate luck for others, some deals can drive a person to give up everything in their life to find that certain person. It can drive them mad, and of course any person would fall into that comb of despair. Especially if that person was important to you, but ill let you find that out by yourself! No spoilers people, only listening and tuning into the story. All you should know is timelines break in this reality, and putting pieces together are harder than the normal person would expect, it could take years to even begin understanding the process of the timeline. But of course, if we try hard enough maybe that time can be shorter.

Now, sit back and relax, and read in on Madeleine Cookies pain and suffering.