7 : Why Him?

Ji Eun's POV

Im done eating. It was nice even though its just a cup of ramen. I took a glance at my watch. Ah! Im so shocked to see its already 8.05 p.m and im freaking late!. I sighed. Why am i always clumsy with time.

I started searching for the number 5 room while carrying my guitar. I wanted to take an elevator to go on the third floor but the it was full and many people are waiting for the next turn.

So i decided to take a stair instead. Im struggling because i have to carry my guitar as well. I then arrived on the third floor.

My energy got lessened as i climbed the stairs. After a little tour i found a label of the number 5 room and im already in front of the blurred transparent door.

Im so nervous and worried cause im freaking late. Fighting Lee Ji Eun!.

I knocked the door.

...

After hearing the sound of knocking, everyone looked at the door.

"I think the protege is here" Suho said.

"Yeah i think so" Sehun said.

"Its a girl. I can see her leg" Chanyeol said.

"I hope she's good" D.o said.

"Ahh now i know you also wants a girl right haha"  Baekhyun chuckled teasing D.o.

"Where's Kai?" Sehun asked.

"I though he is going to toilet" Suho said.

"Should we open the door now or?.." Sehun stand up form his sit.

"She's late" D.o said after he took a glance at the clock on the wall.

"Yeah thats right" Everyone's agree with D.o.

"Let's do something" Chanyeol smirked with a lot of troll's imagination playing on his mind.

Ji Eun's POV

Why is there's no response? Is anyone in there? I twisted the doorknob slowly. Im gasping breath in and out.

"Oh! Hello~" i said as walk in the room awkwardly. This room is so wide and leisured with a big screened mirror in front.

There are six guys in here. I can't denied they're all good looking. And they're all wearing a hoodie and pants a casual and cozy outfit. So they're Exo. Now i know why they're being loved by the girls.

Sehun's POV

Why did i feel like ive seen her before? But where?. She's looking familiar.

Author's POV

"Finally you're here. You're our protege right?" Suho said while looking at the paper of Ji Eun's profile that he got from the Mr Hyuk.

"Yes" Ji Eun said.

"We are waiting for you like an hour in here we thought that you'll come early.." Chanyeol said.

"Im so sorry" Ji Eun said as she's just standing there by the door with her guitar's hanged.

Exo hide their smiles as best as they can because they don't want Ji Eun to know that Chanyeol just trolling around. Ji Eun is late but not like an hour.

"Why did you come late?" Sehun asked.

"Umm.. i ate a ramen just now" Ji Eun said honestly.

"And we are waiting for you hungrily.." Baekhyun said.

They're all making a straight face.

"Ahh~ Im sorry.. im really really sorry" said Ji Eun.

"Can you do something to us to proof your sorry?" Chanyeol ask.