9 : Halmeoni

Author's POV

When Suho opened the door, there was a staff standing there and he hand him two pieces of paper. Suho closed the door after.

"What is that?" Sehun asked.

"Its a schedule for Ji Eun and.. us" Suho looked at it and passed one of the paper to Ji Eun.

"Thank you" Ji Eun said and take a look at the schedule.

"Then after this, what you need to do?" Sehun asked.

I took a glanced on my watch.

"It's 11 p.m. already, i think i should go back home and bring my belongings to move at the dorm" Ji Eun explained.

"Waa.. its 11 o'clock already" D.o said.

"We spent time for two hours" Baekhyun.

"Then you should leave now right?" Kai said suddenly whilst playing with his phone.

"Yea.. " Ji Eun put her guitar in the guitar's bag. Suddenly her phone's ringing. She picked up the call.

"Harim-ah" i said to the people on the phone.

"Ji Eun-ah where are you?" Harim ask.

"Im at Sm entertainment wae?"

The Exo members just doing their own works.

"Your Halmeoni.... she is in hospital now.. she faint with blood come out from her mouth when i went to your house" Harim explain.
Ji Eun was so shock as she started shaking.

"Halmeoni!" Ji Eun shout. The guitar that she hold fell from her hand.
The Exo members look at her who was suddenly shout and rushingly got out from the room.

*Exo pov*

"Whats going on?" Baekhyun curious.
"She shout Halmeoni~" D.o said.
"I'll go get her" Sehun who is not eating volunteer his self because everyone was eating.
"Then palli" Suho said.

*Sehun pov*

I took a lift. I started search for her. Where is she?. Suddenly i found her infront of Sm entertainment main door. She is waving her hand to take a cab. I went close to her.
"Where are you going?" I ask her and i can see her teary eyes.
"To... to my halmeoni in the hospital" Ji Eun answered and still waving her hand to call out for a cab. "Then lets get in my car" i said.
"Gwenchanayo.." Ji Eun said. I grab her wrist and lead her to my car. She seems want to rush.
I and Ji Eun got in my car. It was silent in the car. She was in much worries.
"Kamsahambnida" Ji eun said.
We arrived.
*Ji Eun pov*
Im so thankful to him. He was so kind.
I rushingly walk into the hospital. Sehun followed me behind. I then saw Harim and her parents.
"Where's my halmeoni?" Ji Eun ask Harim weakly.
"She is in the operation room.." Harim said.
Ji Eun start crying. Harim hug Ji Eun.
Sehun just watching her. He feels so pity at her. It was a relieved that Sehun bring his face mask and his cap. He wore his black face mask and his cap to avoid from his fans. After a few minutes.. doctor come out from the operation room.
"How was my Halmeoni? She is okay right?" Ji Eun get the doctor.
"She... Im sorry she cant be safe..we cant do any" the doctor explain.
Ji Eun was so shocked to death.
"What are you saying?" Ji Eun said.
"She's gone.. You can see her in the room" the doctor said. "Halmeoni!" Ji Eun got in the room to see her granny. Everyone followed her. Including Sehun.
In the room. Ji Eun halmeoni was lying down on the bed while the white sheet cover up the whole body of her.
Ji Eun get close to her halmeoni. She open the sheet to see her grandmother's face.
"Halmeoni.. dont leave me.. Please.. I doesnt have anyone besides you Halmeoni" Ji Eun shake the dead body of her granny then she hold her grandmother's hand.
"You promise me.. not to leave me.. Halmeoni! Dont do this" Ji eun tears fell on her granny cheek.
"Ji Eun ah dont be like this" Harim coax her and she also cant hold tears looking at her friend like this.
"Andwe.. halmeoni! Wake up! I dont have anyone else!" Ji Eun still cant believe what happen to her right now.
"Ji Eun ah.. she is gone.. Gwenchana.. you have me.." Harim's mother coax her.
"Andwe.. she just go to sleep" Ji Eun caressed her granny cheek.
Suddenly the nurse went in to take her granny.
"Halmeoni!" Ji Eun hold her granny's hand.
Harim try to take Ji Eun hand easier for the nurse to bring her granny. But Ji Eun was strong.
"Ji Eun ah dont be like this" suddenly Sehun help grab Ji Eun's hand and hold it from her back. So that the nurse can take her granny.
"Halmeioni!" Her granny then disappear carried away by the nurse.
"Let me go! I want my halmeoni back!" Ji Eun cry baby. and try to let go of her hand.
But Sehun was strong. He hug her from her back while holding her hand. Like he can feel what Ji Eun felt right now.