Genshin Impact OCS

BOTH ARE UNPLAYABLE

An introduction to Destiny's parents:

Abbadon

Abbadon

Male

Alias: Tiger of Chaos

Age: 5,000 + years old, looks like he is 35.

He is 6'8" and quite muscular, he's insanely strong.

Personality: He is a quiet man who always keeps to himself. However, he may seem very rough on the outside, he is a big softy on the inside. He is a man who loves his wife and his daughter very much. He always shows his love through his actions more than his words, whether it be buying nice clothes or books for his wife and daughter. Though, he can be very unapproachable and intimidating to many. He is known for his loyalty to his family and to Rex Lapis himself.

He has Mondstadt origins, but he currently lives in Liyue with his wife.

He has a Geo Vision and is known as a tiger adeptus.

He wields a claymore.

Likes: Making sure his wife and Destiny are happy at all times

Dislikes: Those who try to bring harm to his family.

Backstory: Abbadon was born in Mondstadt many years ago, he sprung from the earth but already had a goal in mind, to be strong. When he went to Liyue, his powers were out of control, he caused chaos and destruction everywhere he went, he didn't mean to do it though. For years he caused great destruction until Rex Lapis went to end him, but seeing how Abbadon was still young, he took him in. Abbadon learned under Rex Lapis, he learned how to control his powers and use them to protect instead of harm. He soon met Morana when he was around 3,000 years olds at this point and was shocked by her beauty and grace, but he did not know how to approach her. Morana noticed his gaze and went up to him. They began to talk and soon their relationship blossomed. They got married and then had two daughters Acacia and Destiny. When his girls were young, he treated them as if they were glass. He was never rough with them and even braided their hair or played games with them. Soon, Destiny wanted to learn how to fight, Abbadon was unsure of this, but Destiny kept insisting. Destiny was only 3 at the time, so he started off slow. Years passed and the family was caught up in the Archon War, Abbadon protected his girls with his life. But, before the Archon War was over, Acacia was killed by the Tsaritsa. He was in distraught and vowed to bring pain and misery upon Snezhnaya for many years. He split their lands, caused earthquakes and landslides to occur. When he was done, he and his family went back to Liyue but Destiny had left for Inazuma.