Chapter 1

Enigmas are top of the secondary gender, and they are the most rare. They can get anyone pregnant which includes any alpha, beta, and omega, eventhough they can get pregnant regardless, no matter the gender. My class does not know my nor Kacchan's secondary gender. In fact I do not know his even if we are secretly dating. That was until today. "Deku we should tell each other our secondary gender." I bit my lip before looking at Kacchan. "I am an alpha." I heard a sharp intake of breath from him. "Izu, mine is an enigma." I was surprised about what he said.

Ten minutes later from complete silence; I looked into his eyes. I could tell he was scared. My eyes then traveled to his lips. 'Even if he is the most rare secondary gender, I still feel a tug towards him. There is a possibility that we are fated mates.' I suddenly kissed him after the last thought. 'Nothing change since he still is mine.' I then wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to myself. I knew that I was a bottom eventhough alphas are suppose to be tops. Next thing I knew was Kacchan pinning me to his bed.

"You are mine got that Deku." "I know Kacchan." I then brought him closer with my legs. I had the feeling to mate at the moment. I knew he could tell what I want. "Are you sure since you have a high chance at getting pregnant." In part of my response I pulled him closer with my arms. "I am positive that I want this Kacchan besides we could be full on mates if we do so plus me being completely yours." He looked into my eyes for any hesitation. When he saw none he started to give me a heated yet passionate kiss.

Before we got anywhere else there was a knock at the door. I almost growled before Kacchan gave me a stern look. "What do you want extras." I then heard Kirishima's voice. "Bakubro we decided to go to the mall, so are you coming?" Kacchan looked at me before leaning into my ear. "What do you think I should do." I felt a shiver go down my spine. "I want you to stay, but I think you should go to make sure that they do not do anything dangerous." I heard Kacchan had a soft groan. He knew I was right. Besides we can not have our friends find out about us, they can not find out about our secondary gender.

Once Kacchan left with his friends, I went to my room. I feel a bit of regret that me and Kacchan did not get to mate. Part of me wants to follow them and some how get Kacchan on his own. Thinking about my enigma with his friends reminded me about what my own friends are doing. They have not been talking to me much; they also have not been inviting me anywhere. I looked up at my ceiling from where I am laying on my bed. 'Do my friends not want me to be their friend because they do not know my secondary gender.'

After an unknown amount of minutes later there was a knock at my door. I got up from my bed before walking over to the door to open it. To my surprise the person who knocked was Tokoyami. "Hey Tokoyami why may you be here at this time." I heard a sharp intake of breath from him. "I am her to tell you that dark shadow over heard that Uraraka, Tsu, Iida, and Todoroki where going to force you to say what your secondary gender is to the whole class. They also agreed about if you were an omega then they will no longer be friends with you, and if you were an alpha they will take advantage of your status as one." I did my best not to growl. "Alright I will think about this more later; thanks for the warning Tokoyami."

Tokoyami nodded and relaxed a bit. "Aoyama, Shinso, Monoma, and I will never not be friends with you. We were all mad about the others." I smiled softly at the thought. "I am happy to hear that." After talking a bit we decided to go to the mall tomorrow with the others that I can trust. He left to go tell the others. I myself went to write hero notes before I saw my calander. Frozen in place when I saw my rut will ne next weekend. 'No wonder why I want to mate and growl more so bad."

I grabbed my phone then saw a text from Kacchan. /Do you want to go on a date tonight?\ I bit my lip and let out a small whine. After the small whine though I answered his question and about me remembering about my rut. /A date tonight sounds lovely. We need to be careful for I just remembered that my rut is next weekend.\ Not long later I got a reply back. /Good to hear about the date part I will get you from your dorm at 7:00. Do not worry about your rut since you reminded me that my own is also next weekend.\