Sneak peek cause im board

(Remeber this is subject to change but this is a scene i do plan to have probably...)

"Foxy?" You called out into the darkness.

You'd been here long enough to grow used to the dark, but you couldn't see Foxy anywhere. You hadn't been asleep that long had you?

"...f-foxy?!" You called out once more.

He terrified you, but being around him was better than being alone in the dark. But your calls were still met with silence.

Where did he go?

Quietly you stood up, you felt incredibly weak. You hadn't eaten in days... but with the strength you could muster, you tried to look for an exit.

Since Foxy wasn't around, surely now would be your best opportunity to leave.

You were disappointed though, what ever happened to the Foxy you knew as a little girl? Had he always been a monster? You replayed the conversation in your head, the one you had with him before you passed out...

"So, girl, you mentioned that you hadn't forgotten me earlier. But I must say, I do not have a single clue who you are... mind giving me a refresher?" Foxy stood staring down at you hunched over form.

"I... I knew you when I was a little girl..."

"Hun, I've met many little girls and boys. Be a bit more specific..."

"We would always hangout after your shows... we were practically best friends... i- I mean my names y/n do you remember my name at least!?" Surely he had to remember your name...

Unless your entire friendship was a lie and he never truly cared about you. Which with how he was right now, you wouldn't doubt that he never did.

Foxy growled, narrowing his eyes at you.

In the next moment he had your hair in his fist and was forcing you to look at him.

"What you're saying is impossible! And how dare you lie to me and pretend to be..." he bared his teeth, "y/n is dead and she died years ago..."

You winced in pain holding back tears.

Dead? He thought you died?

"What makes you think she died?"

"Because William got her. There's no way he didn't kill her.."

"But he didn't! He led me away for a different reason but he never killed me!"

"I don't believe you..."

"Foxy! I gave you a fake pink Foxglove flower the first day we met!"

You were back on the floor with an 'oof' as Foxy released you and stepped back his eyes wide in disbelief.

Was it really you? You were all grown up now... but, why didn't you ever come back if William didn't kill you?

But then... if it was you...

Foxy felt sick.

"Foxy..?"

Without another word to you the pink fox walked away. He was still within eyesight bit he refused to speak. To much going through his mind...

The memory fading you wondered if perhaps he did remember you now and felt bad. But how could a monster feel bad?

It didn't matter anymore.

You had hoped for a pleasant reunion but all you got was heartache.

You'd never see him again if you got out of here.

You managed to make it to the elevator and turned around to push the button but you froze in your tracks.

At the end of the hallway you saw him.

Your friend, your childhood crush, the monster...

He only you watched you with a blank expression, but he made no effort to stop you.

"You're not gonna stop me?" You asked him your hand hovering over the button in case it was a trick.

Foxy closed his eyes and shook his head, "no."

You felt a sting in your chest. Why did he look so sad?

"Why...?"

He shrugged, "because you don't belong in a place full of monster... y/n..."

"I thought you wanted to kill me..."

He hummed, "honestly? I've wanted nothing more than for you to be alive. I can live peacefully knowing you were never one of Williams Victims."

You lowered you hand from the button.

So, he did remember you... and he did care...

You were suddenly hesitant to leave him.