Chapter 3

We got to my house and the boys were there we walked in. Matthew and the girl was there I never got her name maybe I'll ask her " hey Y/n hey Delana hey Liz" Cameron and Taylor said "hey you guys" we said back Delana went upstairs because she had homework. liz was talking with Matthew and Cameron and Taylor looked like they were in a serious conversation so that left me and the girl together.
I went to go talk to her and I found out her name is Ashley " oh my Cameron is so nice and sweet also cute" Ashley said I didn't say anything I just smiled and nodded also laugh a little. After that we talked more I also found at the she was 17 and she was Matthew's half sister but she mostly talked about Cameron than Matthew came in and said they had to go "bye Ashley see you at school" I said. she waved bye and walked away I was walking to my room and I ran in to someone it was Cameron he fall on top of me and are lip touched. it felt like fire works I thought he would get up and say that he was sorry than walk away like it was nothing but he didn't move and I had to pull away because I felt something wasn't right " I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said " umm it's ok I wasn't paying attention too" Cameron said blushing. He got up and helped me up than I walked past him to get to my room but I didn't go in because I heard laughing and my brother. I peeked through my door and there was Delana and Taylor they were talking about a math problem. Cameron came and was fixing to say something but I told him to be quite and we listen "delana all u have to do is divide" Taylor said laughing "really that's all" Delana said surprised Taylor nodded I turned to look at Cameron but when I did his eyes widen so I looked back confused on what happened and when I did they were kissing. My mouth dropped then I felt someone pull me away from the door and there was Cameron trying not to laugh out loud so he was pulling me somewhere so we can talk and laugh about what we just saw.

*****************************************