Chapter 6

(Y/N POV)

I looked over at Delana and she did not seem to be happy. "Ugh ok? What do you want me to do Y/n ?"Delana said "umm go get Taylor?" I said not really sure on what to do. Delana mumble a ok and walked out the door. I sat there on my bed waiting for them to come back. For some reason I keep looking over at the window then I heard the my door open. Taylor and Delana walked in "what's wrong?" Taylor asked I pointed towards the window and said " I think there something or someone outside of my window"
Taylor walked over to my window and looked through "I don't see anything" Taylor said yawning "are you sure?" I asked. Delana walked over where Taylor was and started to open up the window when she was halfway Delana stop and looked out "it's just a cat" I had a moment of silence because I know that Lana and Taylor are probably mad that I woke them up because of a cat.

                   ......Morning.....
It's morning and we have to get ready for school and what happened after the whole cat thing Taylor went back to bed after he told me off which was pretty funny. Delana went back to sleep too but I had a little bit of trouble going back to sleep after a while I went to sleep. That's what happen last night now I'm getting ready for school I put on my outfit (you choose what you wear) and the last thing I do is put on a little bit of makeup now I'm ready to go. I walked down stairs and Delana and Taylor are sitting on the couch waiting for me and when I came down they both got up from the couch and Delana went to go grab her backpack in the kitchen and Taylor an I was waiting at the door since me and him already had our backpacks. Delana came back "y'all ready to go?" Delana said I nodded and Taylor said "yes"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••