Welcome to my world

Kaeiliya: Olivia i have some thing to tell you
Olivia :girl what ???
Kaeiliya:I'm pregnant but i also found out the baby father is ...
Oh my gosh how rude of me let me back up and tell you the beginning of the story .

My name is Kaeiliya Colman i just turned 21 years old in March , im 5 even ,and i was told when i was little somebody left me on the door step of a children's home that all i know for right now .While I was growing up i moved place to place foster home to foster home until I went to Benjamin E. Mays High and met my best friend for 10 years Olivia James and lived with her mom and finished high school and college at Georgia Southern University .

Olivia and I share a big apartment together however I'm about to move in to a house i can call my own and start putting my company up in the charts .So the night of the club Olivia and I where getting ready .I had the on some timberlands boots with some jean shorts ,weed socks ,white weed shirt and my hair middle parted .

Olivia on the other hand had on some red converse,black long socks ,red skater skirt and a white shirt and her hair was in two corn rolls going back .We got in my 2014 black Charger and we drove to the club .When we got to the club Olivia went straight to the dance floor and i went to the bathroom .It was so crowd in this club but i made it on my way out i hit something hard and i black out after that i dont know what happen...