28

The next day, "There Are Beautiful Boys at Home" was replayed. The first two episodes were due to the outbreak of Ye Shaoze's acting skills and the popularity of Weibo searches. The ratings of the rebroadcast period were also unprecedentedly high, and the TV Station was ecstatic to double the Advertising Fee. Calling the Entertainment Company to extend the scheduled forty episode series to fifty episodes.

Lin Ziqing watched the popularity while swiping Weibo, and the trending search has not fallen yet. Everyone ran to the TV Station's Weibo to swipe, begging to change the Weekly Drama into a Daily Drama. It also brushed out a new topic #Distressed Ji Guan#. 

Lin Ziqing's face was very bad, he called his Agent. In the next few hours, another topic was brought up #Victory News Main Weekly#, which detailed all kinds of things Zhou Mao had done since his debut, whether it was true or not, they poured on Zhou Mao, What kind of abuse of Assistants, Inserting teammates' knives quickly became a Hot Topic.

The difference is that this time, a large number of Zhou Mao's rice fans defended him. The two sides were at odds.

Ye Shaoze was about to audition, and Zhou Shu was downstairs to get Ye Shaoze's new car.

The car broke down when they were about to leave.

The scorching sun will go on for the next week, and the car has not been repaired for a long time. Seeing that it was too late for the Audition, Ye Shaoze looked at his watch and let Zhou Shu go back to the side to roll up his sleeves and prepare to repair the car.

Weeks doesn't let him do it.

He was so good-looking, with thin skin and tender flesh, with long and thin fingers. He should do all these things, how could Ye Shaoze come?

Zhou Shu pushed him aside: "You are an Employer, How can you, an Employer do this, let me do it."

Thinking that Ye Shaoze might be in a hurry, he accelerated. He used to help other people repair cars in the factory, and it was done very quickly.

The two of them drove all the way to the Audition Site, and the Producer, Screenwriter and others were already waiting for them. Ye Shaoze's image at this time was really not very good, he ran a little hastily, and his white shirt was stained with oil stains from a car.

The Producer frowned when he saw it, and he still looked down on Ye Shaoze: "Director Yang, is this the person you hired?"

Director Yang didn't care at all about how Ye Shaoze appeared today, seeing that the time was almost up. He didn't make any excuses, and asked people to take Ye Shaoze down to change clothes quickly.

After seeing Ye Shaoze entering the fitting room, he asked the Assistant, "Is President Qin here today?"

"President Qin hasn't come yet. His Secretary said that President Qin might not be available." The Assistant replied.

Director Yang didn't expect him to come anyway, so it's fine if he doesn't come. He asked the Staffs to quickly prepare the props he wanted.

Ye Shaoze changed into a pure black handmade suit, even the buttons on the sleeves were emerald green, a retro shirt with complicated lace on the collar. It sure doesn't look good if someone else wears it. But this Elegant and Retro Outfit perfectly complemented Ye Shaoze's tall figure. The makeup artist specially deepened his facial features, because this time the character was a Perverted Villain, and his face was paler, which made his lips bright red. Perfect and delicate facial features, slanting long eyelashes hanging straight down, there is a unique dignity and alienation.

Ye Shaoze came out of the dressing room, and he closed his eyes immediately.

Having experienced the Previous World, he is already very familiar with this role. When he opened his eyes again, he revealed a faint aura from the inside out.

After the Producers and Investors saw him coming out, they all looked at him, but no one spoke for a while. Ye Shaoze was sitting in an armchair, reading a gilded Bible. "The Old Testament".

The thick and gorgeous curtains were lifted, and the sunlight fell on Ye Shaoze's body through the medieval multicolored glass, bringing out a strong golden brilliance.

His complexion was faintly glowing in the brilliance, and his slender fingers turned over a page of paper before he raised his head and said slowly, "Is it all done?" , proficient in four languages. When Ye Shaoze spoke Chinese, he deliberately had a slight English accent.

Song Yuan, the Leading Actor of this play, is a popular Actor. He was very reluctant to hear that he was going to play with Zhou Mao today.

How could it be possible for him to play with Zhou Mao where his cafe is. He came reluctantly, changed his clothes and stood beside Ye Shaoze, still absent-minded.

It wasn't until Ye Shaoze spoke that he regained his senses, and for a moment he forgot what his lines were.

Ye Shaoze is now influenced by Zhou Mao, and is also somewhat serious and fond of acting. He was not very happy to see that the young actor did not answer.

There was a cold accusation in his eyes - as if the person in front of him was a dog, his slave, and he should kneel in front of him, but he didn't take it seriously.

Director Yang hurriedly stopped the Assistant who wanted to remind him of the lines from coming forward. As long as he encountered something he liked, he would be excited. This state is very good! It just couldn't be better. Ye Shaoze showed Mona's character too well!

Song Yuan hurriedly said in a low voice: "It was handled according to your order, and the other side also responded."

Song Yuan plays a double-sided spy, he is a Policeman, but when he was undercover in another gang, he was secretly sent by him. Went to Mona, and became Mona's confidant. The organization felt that this was a good time to break into the Mona Criminal Group, So he also allowed him to spy on Mona. Mona was besieged from all sides. Song Yuan wanted to disclose his news to another gang, and at the same time, he had to disclose everything to his superiors.

Although there was murder around him, Mona was always calm. He knew that there was an undercover beside him, but he didn't know who it was. He was testing whether it was Song Yuan.

Ye Shaoze closed the book, stroked the gilded words on the page with his fingers, and said softly, "There is a story in the Old Testament of the Bible, the Book of Exodus. Have you heard of it?"

Song Yuan hesitated and shook his head. Ye Shaoze said lightly: "It tells the story of Moses leading 400,000 Israeli Slaves to resist the persecution of the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses and cross the Red Sea to flee Egypt. What do you think of this story?"

Song Yuan was also drawn into the play by his unhurried tone. His tone seemed to be approaching step by step, and then lured out the thoughts in his heart. He looked at Ye Shaoze's perfect profile, delicate and noble outline, and cold sweat broke out without realizing it: "I... I don't know."

Ye Shaoze seemed to be amused and smiled lightly. He took out a white silk scarf from the pocket of his suit, stood against the light, and wiped his fingers with the white silk scarf.
He didn't say anything, but it caused infinite fear -what did he want to do!

Director Yang shouted. Only to bring everyone out of that deep and fearful atmosphere, no one said that Ye Shaoze was no longer needed. Ye Shaoze is simply too suitable for this role. That is a real contempt and dignity!

He glanced around and asked, "You shouldn't have any opinions now, right?"

One Investor was not convinced: "What's the matter, everyone paid for it, since President Qin is not here, we have to check it out. Acting is the second priority. Find a newcomer who has no Box Office appeal. What if the movie fails, What if there is no Box Office. Who the hell makes movies for art. Whoever has no money does it!"

Investors understand what kind of movie is not a movie, he only knows if this movie will make him money, and if it doesn't make money, Don't make it.

Director Yang's face sank when he heard what he said. He is a strange person, and he is even more fanatical about what he likes, and he cannot tolerate the slightest blasphemy from others. The Investor's words have struck his bottom line.

The others followed suit: "Boss Guo, you can't say that. Isn't Director Yang a Box Office guarantee? What are you afraid of when Director Yang is here!"

"I think this newcomer is pretty good..." 

The other one was more directly in his ear whispered: "You think about who is behind Director Yang. It doesn't matter if a newcomer is a newcomer, don't offend the Fourth Master Qin around the corner..." 

Boss Guo reluctantly didn't pick any more, but he didn't want to. Letting go of Ye Shaoze so easily, he opened the script and pointed to one of the pages, specifying that Ye Shaoze should act again.

It's a coincidence that the page he's referring to is about Mona running out of methods and yet to find out who the real Undercover Agent is. So he planned to try it as a last resort, Seduction.

Mona's good looks Transcend Gender, and at the same time his tastes are broad, he's Bisexual.
He knows that he is good-looking, So he has to make full use of his advantages.

Ye Shaoze's mouth twitched when he saw the word Seduction. The improvement of appearance is a skill that cannot be underestimated. Usually, it is fine. The appearance of the person being promoted is different, and the promotion is also different. But when this happens, there is only one result left...

Song Yuan also frowned, he didn't want to play this kind of Drama with Ye Shaoze. He is Straight. Dedicating your life to art is one thing, but it also depends on who you are dedicated to.

He expressed his dissatisfaction, after all, he is the Actor, and he is going to carry the Box Office for this play. Director Yang watched the audience and found that Ye Shaoze's Assistant, who was waiting on the sidelines holding Ye Shaoze's clothes, was a little handsome, and he also had the kind of silent and forbearing temperament.

It seems that the temperament of this young man is quite in line with the requirements of the role, although the dress is a bit rustic.

Director Yang beckoned him to come over directly: "You go to change clothes and play with Zhou Mao."

Zhou Shu only raised his head and asked with a frown, "Me?"

Ye Shaoze also thought that Song Yuan was uncomfortable, he didn't want to be right. He nodded to Zhou Shu: "Come here."

Zhou Shu definitely obeyed Ye Shaoze, even though he didn't know how to act at all. He followed him to the changing room.

The scene is after a Party where Mona drinks some wine and asks his Subordinates to take him back.

This time, the makeup artist directly prepared a gorgeous dark gold robe for Ye Shaoze with a strong retro style. This is what Ye Shaoze wore at the dinner party. Zhou Shu was wearing a vest suit, black tie, and an ancient watch with a fine silver chain on his chest. This suit made him very handsome, and he couldn't tell when he was dressed in rustic clothes on weekdays. I didn't expect him to be very good-looking.

The distant cousin was taciturn and not good at words. But he was serious in doing things, and Ye Shaoze actually admired him very much. He took a look and asked the makeup artist to fix Zhou Shu's hair.

A luxury car came silently outside the venue, and then the bodyguard car followed, forming a fan shape around it. Qin Zhenyan's long legs stepped out of the car, and several bosses who had been waiting by the side welcomed him in. Smiling and greeting: "I didn't expect the Fourth Master Qin to come today!"

Qin Zhenyan hummed lightly. He didn't say anything and walked straight inside, everyone crowded him in, flattering words all the way.

Qin Zhenyan sat down on the sofa, and immediately someone cut a cigar for him. He took it at will, and said to Director Yang, "Don't worry about me, I have nothing to do."

Director Yang didn't care whether Qin Zhenyan was present or not, but with the Fourth Master Qin, everyone felt a little awkward.

The lights in the venue snapped on, and the setting was still in a strong medieval style. Ye Shaoze walked in and sat by the window, staring at the night outside the window. The night wind blew his hair, and there was a light light on the side of his face, probably because he drank a little wine. His cheeks were a little red, but there was a touch of anger and tenderness.

Qin Zhenyan came to see it casually today, and told Director Yang something by the way. But when he saw Ye Shaoze, for some reason, an indescribable feeling enveloped him. He even put down the cigarette in his hand, and his eyes changed in an instant.