(Arc 1) Chapter 4

After Ye Shaoze arrived at the Company, People in the Company saw him as if they saw a ghost. He reacted cleverly and quickly, calling Mr. Lu good morning.

Ye Shaoze walked straight to his Office and called Manager Sun over. Ask him to show him the Financial Statements of the last few Quarters.

Manager Sun opened the door with a smile and went out. But after a while, Ye Shaoze's Office door was knocked open. A Young Man in a gray suit rushed in with a cold face, supporting Ye Shaoze's Office in a low voice: "Lu Yuanyang, What are you going to do?"

Ye Shaoze slowly raised his head. This man is very handsome, wears a pair of silver glasses, and is tall and thin. It's really pretty, although it's nothing compared to Lu Yuanyang. He pressed his lips tightly, watching Lu Yuanyang's eyes reveal unconcealed contempt and disgust, As if any contact with Ye Shaoze would make him uncomfortable.

It was this look that made the Original Lu Yuanyang feel that Lin Shutong was very special and wanted to conquer him very much.

Regarding this, Ye Shaoze wanted to say: I really have a taste of the bottom. What is stubborn, strong and gentle, if it wasn't for Lu Yuanyang to give Lin Shutong pride, He put his face together and beat Lin Shutong, Lin Shutong could be so proud. I really threw him into the cruel society, and changed his appearance within a few days.

All his pride now is given by Lu Yuanyang, So, Is he not embarrassed to be angry with Lu Yuanyang?

Ye Shaoze smiled faintly: "What does Vice President Lin mean? I read my Company's Financial Statements. Do I need Vice President Lin's Approval?"

Lin Shutong frowned. He really couldn't wait for Lu Yuanyang to disappear in this World forever, Why is he so disgusting.

"You came to the Company early in the morning to toss people." Lin Shutong said indifferently, 

"What Financial Statements are you looking at? Don't add up to others. I haven't settled Accounts with you about what happened yesterday. You are the Son of a Rich Family. It doesn't matter if you have money or your way of losing the Company. That project is everyone's painstaking effort, So you can't ruin it!"

Ye Shaoze slowly stood up and looked directly at Lin Shu with a calm expression. "Vice President Lin, The Company's Shares should be in my hands. I'm asking about my Company. You work for me. Why do you come to teach me?" 

Lin Shutong took a step back and took a deep breath: " What are you talking about? Do you think I am willing to work for you? If it weren't for you to beg me, Even the Ghosts are unwilling  to come to your Company!" 

Ye Shaoze smiled slightly, "In that case, Why don't I condescend to beg Vice President Lin again, and get out my Office, Okay?" Lin Shutong trembled with anger when he heard these words. Lu Yuanyang always held him in his palm, coaxing him, wishing to held him like a treasure. How could he not be so angry with Lu Yuanyang! Lin Shutong stood there not knowing whether he should go or not, his face flushed. 

Ye Shaoze called the Secretary inside, "Notify the Company's Management for a meeting, Now." 

Lin Shutong glanced at Ye Shaoze coldly, gritted his teeth and said, "Lu Yuanyang, Why are you so nasty?" 

"What happened to me?" Ye Shaoze again with a smile, he said that he was willing to listen and let Lin Shutong continue to speak. "But I just rejected your request... You are so excessive." Lin Shutong's clean face flushed with anger, 

"Is it true that there are only male thieves and prostitutes in your mind?" 

"I'm sorry, I'm going to a Meeting soon." Ye Shaoze buttoned the suit and said lightly, 

Ye Shaoze: "I don't have time to hear Vice President Lin's accusation against me. But if I remember correctly, Vice President Lin should also attend this meeting? Do you want to get out first?" 

Lin Shutong was incredulous, and looked at him extremely angrily: "Lu Yuanyang-I just found out today. You are shameless except for being unlearned and skill less !" Ye Shaoze has never done so. Feeling shameless is a compliment. What's more, He didn't pay attention to Lin Shutong's quarrel level, Ye Shaoze pushed him away and went to the Conference Room.