𝟏𝟒| 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞...𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭

ANTHEA

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Maintaining power meant constantly evolving and expanding, and for that, I needed to recruit new members. And that's why I had called this meeting.

"Anthea, who are the potential new recruits? Marco, asked, getting right down to business.

I leaned back in my chair, a smirk forming on my lips. "They're a special bunch. Highly skilled and fearless. They've caught my eye for quite some time now.

"They must be exceptional for you to consider bringing them into our fold."

"Oh, they are. Trust me."

One by one, I went through the list I had compiled, providing each of them with a brief overview of their strengths and potential contributions to our organization. The room was filled with murmurs and nods of approval as I spoke.

But when I mentioned the last name on the list, I could feel the shift in the atmosphere. I had purposely saved the best for last.

"Maxwell Williams. He's a master strategist, with a fearless personality and a talent for information gathering. He's a valuable asset to any team, and I believe he would be a valuable addition to ours."

"Maxwell Williams? We thought he was just a small-time criminal," Marco interjected with a raised eyebrow.

"That's just a facade. Trust me. He's been flying under the radar, but he's been making quite a name for himself in the underground world."

"Interesting," Marco said, jotting down notes on his pad.

"I want you to go through each potential recruit and come up with a detailed plan on how to approach them and convince them to join our organization," I instructed.

"I want them all to be on our side within the next month."

My advisors nodded in agreement, and I could see the glint of excitement in their eyes. It was always thrilling to bring new members into our tight-knit circle and see them thrive under our guidance.

"And what about Williams?" Marco asked, looking up from his notes.

"I'll take care of him personally," I replied with a knowing smile.

■□■□■□■□■□■

A few days later, I found myself in a rundown warehouse on the outskirts of the city, where Maxwell Williams was said to conduct most of his operations. The room was filled with tension as my men and I carefully made our way towards the back, where we could see Williams sitting at a table, surrounded by his henchmen.

I could feel the eyes of his men on us as we approached, but I didn't falter. I had a reputation to uphold, and I wasn't going to let any punk criminal intimidate me.

"Who the hell are you?" Williams asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"I'm Anthea. The leader of the, Enyo," I stated, my voice filled with confidence.

Williams laughed, leaning back in his chair. "Funny, you don't strike me as a typical boss."

I raised an eyebrow, hiding my amusement. "Is that so?"

"Yeah, most mafia bosses I've encountered are old, fat, and bald. You're...different," he smirked.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Williams chuckled. "So, what brings you here, Anthea? Did you come to ask for my protection?"

I could see the arrogance in his eyes, and I knew he needed to be brought down a notch. "No, I came to offer you a chance to join a real organization. One that values talent and loyalty above all else."