Part 46

Sun rays flashed on my face as my eyes squinted and opened. Boom it's morning already and i dumbass slept here only but i don't regret, ofcourse why would I.

There she is, laying same as she slept last night. I placed a soft kiss on her cheek "good morning kuhoo" and got up slowly, i could sense her eyes fluttering and before she could wake up. I dashed out of her room. I can't let her know my presence in room, i don't know what this day brings.

«end of his pov»
«your pov»
The sun was bright and so was my mood. Fluttering my eyelids open, i sat and stretched my arms moaning seductively. Oooppsie.

I laughed looking around "he was here hm" i remember how he sneaked in and sat besides me, murmuring what not and placing kisses on my face and then i slept "only if you know how i feel about you and how my heart reacts".

His melodious voice rang in my head, my hands gripped onto my hairs locks pulling and screaming internally. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA when will be the time he'll say on my face, it's like a dream come true i don't know when".

Jumping off my bed i ran towards the bathroom but couldn't. Sadly oof. "Good morning buddy~" luca peaked in with an evil grin over his face "you forgot how to knock huh" throwing a pillow towards him he laughed and ran out.

"Aisshh handling him is a big task" and finally i could spend some time in bathroom 💅🏻 alone leisure time.

I stepped out of my room all dressed up and ready for the day "oohhh boyyy" there he was again waiting for me as always "now good morning buddy" he sneaked his hand around mine and ran towards the dining hall laughing.

"Calm down heyyy" i giggled stepping in as everyone was sitting and chatting, while some were roaming around but amongst all the people present i spotted him standing near the window with a smile dancing on his lips.

I was about to call him but got dragged away by luca making him throw a glare at the guy with.

«end of your pov»

It went unnoticed by you and before you could protest, you found yourself sitting on the chair.

You did felt bad for dashing off just like that, without even meeting him. When he was the one besides you at night but you were too shy to ask him and same with him.

He came and sat on his seat greeting others, your eyes were stuck on him as he greeted others with a smile.

Luca passed dishes towards you as everyone began eating, you could see some where still sleepy which made you giggle munching on the food.

But there was some kind of awkwardness between you and jungkook. You looked under table and realised he didn't held your hand this time.

A little pout made up to your lips while you continued eating, his eyes roamed everywhere but you.

You got pulled out of your thoughts as soon bam bam spoke with an evil laugh "who encountered a spirit last night?" His question made everyone crack into fits of laughter and grins.

"Says the one who's scared the most" skipper smacked his head. "I had a good sleep tho" you giggled eyeing jungkook from the corner of your eyes. He was controlling himself so hard damn.

"You don't have to expose me like that!" Bam bam groaned and laughed as Jaehyun spoke "she's right~" sticking out his tongue at skipper bam bam continued eating.

On the other hand chelsea couldn't stop eyeing eunwoo who was busy eating and talking with the boys around "yaaahh you keep staring at him shamelessly" stacie pulled her body towards herself as she jolted up giving a nervous laugh.