Your the one who wronged me

Original characters: june{_comicvix_ on tik tok} jade {by me} each character is 25-29 years of age

June walked down the hall to her office,the one room she and Sasha didn't share "don't talk to me for an hour before we resolve this sasha!" She sat down in her chair and took her phone out of her pocket.

She dialed a number on the phone and waited patiently for the person on the other end to pick up

"Hello?" she sighed "hey jade so,um i-" she heard jade on the other end sigh "do you ever call me for anything other than your wife?" june froze "i know jade but she-" "is toxic as shit?" June looked at her phone "no! She's just a bit upsetting and-" she stopped and looked at a picture frame "look i just want to figure out what's wrong she wasn't like this before!" her sister audibly chuckled "June she STABBED you." june looked to the side "jade..." she heard shuffling from the other side of the phone "jayjay?" her sister was still silent "Hah you're in luck june i have just enough room for you two in my summer house" she looked confused "why did i need to know....jade no" june stood up and turned on her computer tower to maybe get some work done "what june tude? You want to fix a marriage that is more broken than marcys sense of humor after one year" june felt offended "well when do you want us to come over?" her sister laughed "no no no,there no "us" your coming in separate vehicles" "why? Jade, who would pick up sasha?" jade looked at the computer loading her work "anne of course! Im texting her now" june glared at the phone she hated anne but what could she do?

"Okay jade fine"

Jade's pov

Anna bananer

Jade spayed:"sup anne! So i've got a question to ask"

Anna bananer" oh um what up?"

Jade spayed: "could pick up sasha an take her to 6969 sucdik ave"

Anna bananer:" give a legit address jayjay"

Jade spayed:"lolsies, okay 6745 seaside str"

Anna bananer:"kay i'll take her"

Jade spayed: "about marcy"

Anna bananer:"what?"

Jade spayed:"she came my photo shoot to model for my new clothing line"

Anna bananer: "WHAT SHE DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THAT???"

Jade spayed: "that's between y'all"

She got off the phone and turned on her computer, a reminder on her phone came on 'new line release today begin next clothing line'

She looked and clicked on the art program to start designing, she closed the edited version of the picture marcy took for one of the dresses and began working on the next dress for the next line.

She was always big on design, and found it therapeutic, it gave her closure to know she could give people fancy clothes that still felt nice and comfy, and she enjoyed doing art and making clothes for people to model and enjoyed the art aspect of ...

She was always big on design, and found it therapeutic, it gave her closure to know she could give people fancy clothes that still felt nice and comfy, and she enjoyed doing art and making clothes for people to model and enjoyed the art aspect of it all.