the missed call

She lifted and lowered the knife in a swift chopping motion, mincing some carrots and tossing them in the pot then lightly placing the lid on top the rim of the pot. Adding spice to a creamy sauce which she lightly set on top of a sauteed salmon.

"Dinners ready!" jade yelled, waiting patiently for a response, her face slowly draining from aggravation. She walked up stairs and knocked on Anne and marcys door, very politely. "Yes?" marcy answered "have you seen june or sasha?" marcy set her gameboy color down and looked at anne who was chilling on the bed "have you seen them Anne?" marcy asked with a twinge of boredom. Anne, also seeming bored, looked up " eh they said they were going on a date to talk some things out, they said they would be here by 8:00" jade put her hand on her hips twisting her mouth upward "its 8:30." anne shrugged and marcy gave a friendly smile

Jade went downstairs and sat down putting the oven at 103 fahrenheit and placing the salmon in to keep it nice and toasty, then sitting down at the dining table, crossing her legs taking out her phone and decided to scroll through comic_vix's tiktok's (because advertisement)

She waited around eh, 30 minutes before the love birds walked in; "oh look who decided to show." june looked over her cheery smile immediately turning into one of awkwardness "sorry jade we lost track of time." june sniffed the air "did you make food?" jade stood up stretching her arm "yes i did"

She went and pulled the salmon out of the oven, then plated it grumbling "LEO! GET DOWN HERE DINNERS READY." she called out hearing the boy stumble down the stairs "yes mom?" she handed him his plate "you can eat in your room, also when you go up anne is probably to busy staring at marcy who is probably to busy playing games, so please tell them foods ready" he nodded then went upstairs to witch the three downstairs heard "YOU GAYS NEED TO EAT!" then hurried running as a door slammed open "WTF LEO?!" Anne yelled "HAH BLUEBERRY BUSH!" he yelled as he closed his own door.

The two came down eventually anne looking either amused or annoyed "i don't even have my powers any more!" marcy giggled "i know... blueberry bush" anne now looked betrayed as she took her plate "wow, jade what kid did you raise?" Sasha laughed "a non traumatized one!" everyone went silent "touche"

Jade now went to her room soon joined by june "hey sis"

June pov

"Hey sis" jade said "sup..." june noticed the slight faintness in jades voice "what's wrong?" jade looked at her, touching her missing eye "do you remember that day?" she asked a wave of guilt washing over june "yes.." jade sighed "i'm having nightmares again" jade spoke slowly as she stood walking to her balcony "and every time i lose all memory of present day though i know i know something is wrong." she looked out at the cliff edge her summer house sat on, with a great view of LA "it's not that bad but it's a little unsettling" june sat on the bench that rested on jades balcony "you sure? That memory is a bit..... Grim" june said putting a hand on her shoulder "don't worry june im fine" she smiled, looking down and june felt a twinge of guilt as she straightened her back and left to her room spotting to sasha (((Warning fluff))) sitting down she smiles at sasha " hey love how are you doing?" Sasha looked up "oh im fine, i'm a little tired though...."

Sasha slumped her head down onto June's shoulder with a light enough sigh that it was unheard by the other "where were you?" Sasha said "checking on my sister" she said falling back on the bed hugging sasha. She grumbled as Sasha slightly giggled, hugging back "did you tell her who we met at the store?" Sasha asked "no I'm not trying to set up my sister she's okay single-" Sasha looked up with an eye raise "okay maybe i want to, but she's not feeling well" Sasha looked back down her eyebrows lowering "what do you wanna do tomorrow?" June thought "I don't really know but I'm happy right here, right now" she snuggled into the crook of her neck and Sasha closed her eyes, they fell asleep, right there and then... Then they woke to Leo yelling at someone, and june got up first and sasha groaned as she clearly was upset that june moved.

As june went downstairs she saw marcy,leo,and anne playing a game on the game console, and leo and Anne aggravated at each other as they were yelling at each other "YOU HAVE TO PULL THE LEVER WITH ME BLUEBERRY BUSH!" leo growled at Anne who was stuck on the corner of a wall "IM TRYING BUT IM STUCK ON A FUCKING CORNER ZODIAC HEAD" she yelled at him marcy looked like she was done "please anne stop yelling at the 10 year old......" Leo interrupted "JUST BECAUSE MY NAME IS LEO DOESN'T MEAN I'M A ZODIAC SIGN BUSH'' marcy looked at june "they....wont stop yelling and my ears are bleeding i think... i don't know any more" marcy looked at them they where either yelling at each other or laughing at each other and june was conflicted, so she went the kitchen to see her sister yelling at the phone "FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T LIKE YOU OR YOUR BULLSHIT SPORTS JONATHAN" she hung up groaning "who?" june asked "oh just some man has been askin me out for,months'' she rolled her eyes opening the microwave to grab and apple toaster strudel "you have an obsession with those things" jade looked upset "excuse you, these are delicious." she said pulling it to her mouth "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE RESPAWN ANNE" leo yelled "OH MY GOD- IF I RESPAWN. YOU. WILL. COME. WITH. ME." Jade rolled her eyes, grunting at her son and anne's argument "they act like teens i swear." she said, taking another bite. June looked at her phone and froze, she missed a call from someone "jade...i missed a call..." jade looked confused "why does that matter ?" june looked up "its from dad

Heheheeh enjoy that

Angst lol

1056