Chapter 3

The next few weeks past by and almost everyone grew more distance from Satan especially Lucifer who would get angry with her or just avoid her at any cost.

The one's who tried to talk with Satan like normal Beel and Asmo and Mammon.

The rest of the brothers wouldn't talk or spend time with Satan at all. Even Simeon and Raphael seem a little hesitant to talk or look at Satan. Luke didn't really know what was going on.

Solomon would also talk to Satan regularly like nothing was different. And was also talking with Satan more than usual.

Solomon would also hang out with Satan more often also and Satan wasn't sure where this was coming from all the sudden but didn't really care.

Anyway today Satan was with Solomon and MC hanging out with them at the carnival.

And as they were walking around
Solomon asked as MC was busy playing a game.

Solomon : so what's on your agenda for this week?"

Satan : simply existing because I know it hurts people"

Solomon : .... sounds productive"

A gust of Wind then went by and Satan got her hair in her face. it getting her mouth causing her to spit it and move it away from her face but it kept going back.

And Solomon just smiled and said.

Solomon : that must be irritating to deal with"

Satan : I don't really care...."

Solomon : expression says otherwise. Wait a second"

Solomon then grabbed a ribbon from something and use it to tie Satan's hair up in a ponytail after this he said.

Solomon : there you go"

Satan : ....thanks I guess"

MC then walked back over and said looking at Satan.

MC : pretty"

Satan : can we get going?"

Later as MC and Satan went home MC asked as they went to the living room.

MC : did you and Solomon always hang out a lot?"

Satan : not often as we are now. "

MC : I felt like a thirdwheel and I usually only feel like that around Diavolo and Lucifer?"

Satan : I don't know why he's being weird. "

MC : I don't know maybe it's nothing. I feel bad we always think he's suspicious the second he changes up"

Satan : maybe it's because of what I did if so I expected people to change up"

Solomon : you expected people to distance themselves. But Solomon isn't distancing?"

Satan : I'll just ask him about it next time we talk"

MC : alr-

Suddenly Mammon walked into the living room and asked looking like he was worried and nervous about something.

Mammon : where did you guys go?"

MC : I thirdwheel with Solomon and Satan at the carnival what about you?"

Mammon : oh nothing I just- wait you wha-!?

Lucifer : MAMMON!!"

Mammon then immediately hid behind Satan which confused her and soo she asked.

Satan : what are y-

Suddenly Lucifer walked by and as soon as he left Mammon said surprised.

Mammon : it worked! He didn't even glance this way! I survived!"

MC : what did you do?"

Mammon : nothing I swear!"

Satan : liar also not surprising you would use this to save yourself"

Mammon : ..... listen I may have
Broken a few of his records and with how stress he's been I'm worried he's going to snap and kill me"

Satan : not if I....I mean have fun with that"

After this Satan walked away leaving both MC and Mammon confused.

Mammon : .....you have been noticing that too right?"

MC : trying to act different? Not act mad or like herself at all? Well that's not surprising giving the situation "

Mammon : ....I....I don't understand why they did this. How does this help her? This would only make it worse right?"

MC : I don't know what's going on in her head but whatever it is it's not good"

Mammon : Beel says he catches her talking to herself like to people who aren't there"

MC : could have to do with her not knowing what her identity is at the moment. Anyway you guys need to figure this out."