4

None pov:

Mn left the spot. He decided to never look back anymore since he was so hurt by Ygs continuous and  aggressive rejections.
And he also understood that now it's too late for him to get Yg back in his life since Yg own self had already moved on from him by marrying someone else.

Mn went back to his home.
And at there he directly went ahead to his bedroom and just flopped himself on the bed without even bothering to change his clothes.

Tears didn't stopped falling out of eyes as he was feeling super hurt for losing Yg again in some other way  from his life.

Time skip to the next morning:

At the early morning Mn hurriedly got himself ready to go outside as he got a text from Hanbin to come to his house urgently for some reason.

Mn now sees Hb just as his a good friend. But Hbs looks on him ( Mn ) didn't changed a bit.
Hb still looks at him as some other person.
He still thinks and treats Mn as more than his friend as his boyfriend.
He literally declares to everyone in his friend circle that Mn is his bf and soon to be his husband.
And his friend circle also supports him at his this decision by seeing how gentleman Mn is & how dedicated Hb is to Mn.
On the other side,Hb always tries to lure Mn or flirts with Mn ,so that Mn can think about his deep feelings for at least once in his life.

Mn now went to Hbs home and softly called Hb ,

Mn : Hb?
Hb ,I'm here. Where are you?( Asked a little bit worriedly as Hb called him to come here urgently)

Hb happily came to the downstairs after hearing Mns voice .

Hb : Minnie?( Happily came to Mn and now softly cupped on Mns face)
You came now ,Mr ?

Mn :( gently moved Hbs hands from his face and now replied)
Yeah.
Now tell me what happened?
Why did you asked me to come here urgently?

Hb : (only looked away from the straight forward Mn with a mood and then casually trailed off)
I missed you. And so I called you.

Mn :(got shook and speechless suddenly)
Hb.(cut off by Hb)

Hb : ( now hold on Mns hands and then said)
Come .
Let's go inside.

Mn :( helplessly followed Hb as Hb was literally dragging him inside )

Hb took Mn to his bedroom. He let MN sit on their bed and then said ,

Hb : You know it's been a long time, we hadn't hang out together.
And I really miss those times when you used to take me out for a date.

Mn : ( sighed at Hbs words and now calmly replied )
Hb.
That was our past.
Now the things aren't that same.

Hb : ( looked back at Mn in a mad mood and now directly asked )
How come it's not the same Mn.
Since the last time, you had a divorce with Yg , you came to me and started to stay with me by your own .
And now it's been 6 years,Mn.
But still you're  only staying with me just as a friend in need . 
Even though how much effort I give after you , you're still not seem to be ready to marry me.

Mn :( sighed softly and now replied)
Hb.
I admit that I'm now just a friend in need to  you .
B-But.
Please, just give me some time.
I need it to make it a step ahead.

Hb : oh.  Now you still need that fucking time ?
Isn't 6 years enough for you to make me your wife already?

Mn : Hb.( Cut off by a mad Hbs threat by grabbing his collar)

Mn :( got shook )

Hb : listen Mr. Jeon .
Now I'll give you a day only to think about our marriage.
I don't care if you're going to have a court marriage with me  or a simple marriage.
I don't give a damn fuck about it.
The only thing that I care is you're gonna marry me and make me set permanently in your life.
I'm literally fed up with this uncertain relationship.
Now within one day if you don't marry me , I swear Mn I'll show you my worst side then.