7

NONE POV:

Mn suddenly recieved a call from Hanbin. And at that call Hanbin asked Mn to meet him.

Mn was nervous because he doesn't want to betray Yg. On the other side, at the call, Hanbin was sounding so dead serious. So again Mn also can't ignore him at any cost.

That's why Mn decided to wait until Yg comes back home and discuss with him about this current situation.

AT THE EVENING :

Yg finally returned home and the impatient Mn already started to discuss about his current problems with Yg.

Mn: Hey babe.

Yg: (tiredly took off his coat and hummed as response)
Yes, baby?

Mn: babe. I wanted to talk to you about something important!,

Yg:( now questioningly looked upto Mn and replied)
Go ahead, sweetheart.

Mn: babe. Today Hanbin called me.

Yg: ( eyes darkened in a second after hearing Hanbin's name)

Mn: (gulped heard by seeing Yg's dark eyes)
A-and. He asked me to m-meet him.

Yg: Is that all you wanted to talk about?(asked in a cold tone)

Mn: (nervously replied)
Y-yes.

Yg: Then my response is 'no'. I'm not allowing you for that.
And don't you dare to even think of that.

Mn: (felt somehow negative about Yg's decisions but still nervously nodded his head as ok)
O-ok.

Yg: Are we done with the discussion now? (asked coldly)

Mn:( sadly just nodded his head)

Yg: Good. Now please, pass me the towel. I need to freshen up.

Mn: ok. (was about to leave but suddenly got cut off by a sound of calling at his phone)

Mn excused himself from Yg and then picked up the call.

Within a second Mn's facial colors changed into pale. His hands started to shake. He hesitantly dropped the call and nervously looked back at Yg.

Yg indeed noticed the sudden change in Mns body language. So he eagerly asked,

Yg: What? What happened? Why are you looking so pale?

Yg's these concerned questions weakened Mns mental stability more. He immediately went to Yg and dropped on his knees. Then he tightly hugged Ygs legs and started to cry.

Yg got badly shocked and startled by seeing Mn like this. But before he could ask Mn something, Mn suddenly started to apologize to him,

Mn: I'm sorry Yg. I swear I never thought something like this will happen!

Yg:.....

Mn: I swear I never thought I'll make him pregnant like this all of a sudden.

Yg:( got shocked)

Mn: I never planned of this.

Yg: ( now nervously asked in his shocking tone)
I-is Hanbin pregnant with your babies?

Mn: (cried and nervously nodded his head as yes)

Yg: (harshly shoved Mn back and angrily growled while grabbing on Mns collar)
You freaking bastard! How could you do this to me?

Mn: I'm sorry.

Yg:(harshly pushed Mn back and growled)
Get out of my face.
Out!

Mn:(immediately left the spot sadly for trying not to hurt Yg more)