001

--

--

❥ It's been quite some time since you worked as a Harbinger, fatui agents feared you, because of your scary and intimidating aura. You didn't mind it though, because what matters is that The Tsarista trusts you very much.

You were a two faced beauty, that men and women easily falls for you. You find it kind-of annoying, but it feeds your ego. Other than that, your social life between you and the other harbingers were fine. Childe would always greet you everyday, just to have spars with you.

'Childe, I've told you a gazillion times, I'm busy. I still have debts to collect, paperwork to mark and more.' You told the ginger, with bored eyes. Childe just sulked in response and you rolled your eyes.

Then, a certain hat-wearing man walked pass you. It was Scaramouche, you always found him interesting. You glanced at him and blushed slightly.

'Girlie? You listening?' Childe asked while waving his hands in front of you. You quickly looked back at him and nodded. 'Ooh, has The Balladeer caught your attention~?' Childe teased, with a smug face. In response, you gave him a punch and walked away. 'Ow!!' Childe screamed from far away.

'Sorry not sorry for that, Childe. But if you really want to know, then yes, he has.' You thought, while walking down the hallways.

--

Scaramouche was in his office, signing paperwork. Though he couldn't concentrate because his thoughts are filled with you. 'Fuck, why do I keep thinking about her? We barely talk, but my body temperature rises up when I'm around her. This feeling is so annoying..' Scaramouche thought while writing his signature on one of the papers.

Then, his office got a knock on his door. Scaramouche sighed boredly. 'Come in.'

It was you, opening the door as Scaramouche widened his eyes. 'You..' Scaramouche said quietly.

'Yes, it's me. Her Majesty ordered me and you to meet her.' You told him while crossing your arms. 'Alright.' Scaramouche responded getting off his chair and following you outside.

While walking towards Her Majesty's throne room, you two were both screaming inside.

'Oh god..I'm walking next to him..,calm down Y/N, calm down..' you thought while trying to make yourself look relaxed.

'Speak of the devil, I was just thinking about her.' Scaramouche thought. Though making himself to not look like he's about to go into a meltdown was easy.

As you arrived, The Tsarista was at her throne, staring at the both of you. 'Good afternoon, my children...' The Tsarista greeted with a soft voice. Both you and Scaramouche bowed down for her. 'You both must have not know why I've called you here, no?' The Tsarista asked. Both of you nodded. Not one dared to speak.

'I'm here to tell you that you two must assasinate a certain prince from Fontaine, though it may sound quite easy, it's not. I want you two to come up with a plan to end him. He is planning to attack Snezhaya, which I will not tolerate.' The Tsarista informed them, while holding out a picture of the prince. Scaramouche walked up to her and took the picture politely and went back to his position. The prince had brunette hair, with blue eyes. He looked flawless.

'Well, I hope you two don't disappoint me. You two are dismissed now.' The Tsarista ordered them to leave.

You two left, and Scaramouche said: 'Well, I'll be in-charge of assassinating him, while you go find information.' while smirking slightly. 'Hey, no fair! assassinating him is easy, but getting to him in the first place is quite difficult. You don't do the easy part only.' You told him. 'Alright, alright. Well, see you tomorrow, princess~' Scaramouche teased, while walking away.

You stood there, frozen, but walked back to your office eventually. 'Ah..a mission with him..It'll be interesting.' You thought while smiling slightly.

--

'My dreams are finally coming true..' Scaramouche chuckled in his office quietly. 'I wonder how this mission will go...' Scaramouche added, while putting on a sadistic expression on his face.