003

--

--

❥'..what?' you were confused, what did he mean?

'Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking my words properly. Haha, silly me.' he chuckled. 'Well, I can tell some things about myself. Hm..let's see..' You thought on what to tell to him.

Scaramouche looked interested. Like he really did wanted to know everything.

'Aha, I used to work in Knights of Favonius, from Mondstadt. My title was The Rose. I was a important knight, but due to private matters, I kind-of betrayed them? Left them? I don't know..' You told him. 'Hm..important member? Were you really strong when you were a knight?' The male asked.

'Of course I was. Despite my amazing strength, I was always called a princess there. How pathetic, the people there really thought I was great. I mean, I know I am, but the faces they made when I left Mondstadt for the Fatui! Hahaha! The faces of despair..I like it.' you said, sounding like a goddamn psycho.

You realised what you said and covered your mouth. 'Oh dear, I didn't mean to say that..' you did mean what you said, every word of it. Scaramouche widened his eyes for a bit, but gave you a mischievous smile. 'Don't worry, besides, we're harbingers. We were trained to never show sympathy, mercy and such. So, I get what you mean.'

The little dinner date continued, you two were having fun chatting with each other. Though you were quite creeped out that Scaramouche kept staring at you. Almost like he was admiring you.

'I'm enjoying this way more than I should. She's so addicting.' Scaramouche thought while slightly blushing.

(time skip) --

After that date of yours, you went back to your room, replaying back the scenes in your head as you lay in your bed. 'Today was a great day. Well I have to get enough sleep for tomorrow, we have to find the prince.' You spoke to yourself quietly. You turned off your night lamp and closed your eyes.

Scaramouche was walking back and forth in front of his bed. Thinking of a plan for tomorrow. Just kidding, he was thinking of you. You kept interrupting his thoughts, and Scaramouche became quite obsessed with you. 'Well, tomorrow will be an interesting day. Ah..I'm excited, honestly. Being able to witness her presence feels fun already.' Scaramouche said quietly while preparing to sleep.

--