Chapter Fifteen Brothers

Michael walked in, setting his stuff down. Well, David was right about the gym part-he's wearing a tank top and shorts-and he stinks.
"Hey David. Is this Mary?" Michael asked, and he smiled, saying yes.
"Hi Mary, I'm David's roommate,-" Michael started saying, then David cut in.
"She knows," he said in an that's-so-obvious-tone.
"Oh. Well, I'm gonna take a shower, I stink," Michael said, and went upstairs. Thank God.
"Anyway, I was planning on taking you to go get your hair done tomorrow, like a different color. My girlfriend, Lauren, will come over and do your hair and makeup. I forgot to mention she's living with us, she's at her parents house until you get used to living here," he said, and I nodded. I thought his 'roommate' was his boyfriend. Okay, maybe he's not gay. Good to know... I glanced at the clock, I realized it was 6:45, and it was dark out.
"C-can I have s-some a-alone t-time?" I stuttered, and he nodded.
"I'll show you your room," he said and I followed him upstairs. I walked in, and realized it was perfect. (Looks like picture above) One wall was completely made of bookshelves, then my bed in the corner with a few pictures and bookcases, my dresser next to the bed, a desk with an Apple Mac parallel to my bed, and at the back wall there were three doors; one to my closet, one to my bathroom, and the other my free space. In the free space was blankets, pillows and beanbags everywhere with a huge projector screen in the middle, and two bookshelves filled with movies. I just kept looking around, this is awesome!
"Do you like it?" David asked, and I nodded and smiled at him brightly.
"Great! I'll let you have some alone time. Michael's room is across from yours and mine is to the left of his if you need anything. I'll be back at 10:00 to tuck you in. If you want to watch a movie or something, I'll be downstairs or in my room, okay?" He inquired, and I nodded. I sighed, plopping on my bed, this is awesome! Which first, a movie marathon, or a book marathon? Mm... Movies first. I picked out 'Mean Girls' to watch first, then 'The Lion King', and figured I'd watch YouTube or read a book or something.
-after movies-
After rehearsing the lines in 'Mean Girls' and singing along to 'Lion King' it was 9:45, and I wasn't tired at all. I decided to read 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee. I heard a knock on my door, than David and Michael walked in.
"Time for bed, princess," Michael said, leaning against the door handle.
"Get in pajamas, take a shower, all that good stuff," David added.
"And quickly. You'll be exhausted by tomorrow," Michael said.
"Five more minutes," I said, as I kept reading.
"Nope. Get ready for bed. Now please," David said in a serious tone.
"Or 8:30 bedtime tomorrow," Michael taunted, making me roll my eyes.
"Fine," I huffed, walking towards my walk in closet. I picked out a white pajama tank top with Minnie Mouse ears and 'Forever Young' written in cursive with red pants with white Minnie Mouse head silhouettes on it. I took my makeup off and got into the warm shower, sighing. Today has been such a crazy day. I got out, brushed my teeth, and hopped in bed. A minute later, they came in.
"'Night Mary. See you tomorrow," Michael said, turning off the light, leaving the tiny white light strip hung over my room on.
"See you tomorrow, princess," David smiled, pulling the covers over me.
"Goodnight," I whispered as the door shut.
Nightmare:
'Please, come back!' Cole cried as I ran. My lungs ached, my sides cramping, my heart pumping vigorously. I ran into the woods, but it was dark. Trees surrounded me, the wind whipping my hair in my face. Tears ran down my face and I felt like someone was watching me.
"I'm sorry!" I screamed, but the wind kept going, keeping my from moving up from my curled position.
"Please, go away!" I yelled, kicking my feet and flailing my arms around.
'You're the reason mom, dad, and I died, it's all your fault!' Morgan screeched. She long brown hair has turned very dark, almost black. Her eyes were dark, and she was pale, and wearing a white nightgown.
'I hate you! I hate you!' She chanted.
"Stop! Please, I'm sorry!" I sobbed, covering my face.
'No you aren't you pathetic excuse for a human being! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU DESERVE THIS!" She screamed at a very high pitch.
After that, everything went black.
'Goodbye Mary,' she giggled, sending chills up my spine.