004•~

"You can forgive but don't
forget"

~☬••☬~

"I didn't know that a such place like this is your choice of peace." An unfamiliar deep voice outside the door spoke, you flinch as they continue.

"It's very dusty in here, don't you think. Your Majesty?" You pull out the dagger that was hidden in thigh pocket, you kept it very close to yourself.

"Who are you?" You can make up their face because everytime they walk a bunch of dust flies, they lift their hands up then pose a bow before you. You still don't want to let guard down, because they still didn't answer your question.
The fog that the dust formed is now gone revealing a long pink hair, a nice & sturdy body and a heavy pile of clothing. Finally lifting their head, you stood there in shock.

"War lord?" You said sounding like a whisper, the corner of his lips lift upwards making a smile. Through the mask you can see a sincere look on his face, but your thoughts beg to differ.

"Right the war lord "Blood God" Technoblade, has a handsome yet deceiving face. You can't trust his face or his actions, never let your guard down. Not again."

"May I know why are you here?" You asked him, he reached his hands out.

"How about let's talk it outside?" Hesitant you hold onto his hand and let him take you outside. After some walk, you both are in the garden.

A hum left his mouth, you look over your shoulder. Meeting his eyes already staring at you, his eyes are calm and not a single murder intent are showing. You held tighter on your dagger when he reached something on his pocket, everyone is trying to kill you. The poison on your meal, the arrow, and the kidnapping attempt. You can't risk anything at all.

"Here– you dropped it outside the ballroom" he gave your brooch, you took a peak at your dress. Indeed you dropped it.

"Oh- thank you, but what's with the "Let's talk it outside" thing?" He gave a chuckle then starts to walk away, you opened your mouth but you stopped yourself. He look back at you, the time you can clearly see that, he is beautiful, his eyes and his lips. That's not the only thing because his poker face broke, his eyes are giving you a message.

"It will not be as easy as you think, your highness"

Chills shiver down your spine, he walked away. The wind blew his cape making it cover the moon, he then disappeared.

You sigh at yourself for being a fool. You grabbed something at your pocket,– a tobacco pipe. You lit the tobacco, place the other end upon your lips. You do smoke but your brother don't want you to, you can't help it, in smoking you can feel your stress go away.

You took a stroll in the garden until you stumble upon the entrance of "The bird nest".

"I'm here again" you said while putting your hand at the statue of your grandparents eagle, gently pressing the eye of it. A door opens showing a whole new garden, a cottage, and a small playground. A place where your family used to hang out. You entered the bird nest, dried leaves casually rustling under your feet. The cottage didn't look good, maybe because no one visited to cleaned it. You and your mother used to clean the bird nest while Callahan and your father collects log for fire place.

"Me and Callahan are with my parents in our secret place! 🤭. My gramps and grams thought we'll have a walk at the plaza.. "

"I wish we'll be like this forever"

You remember it. The things you wrote in diary when you are six. You take a one more look at the place then decided to come back at the throne room.

The door opened surprising you a drunk quackity.

"Whoa! Mi amor what's up?!" He started
"Mi Quackity! What happened to you?"  "Oh Mi amor~ I just drunk a little" making a pinching pose. Quackity's look made you sigh. 😔

"Mi Quackity what did you drink?" He looked a little confused "Mi amor, I only drink tequila. What do you mean 'what did I drink?' " your face became a stern and slapped Quackity.

"Dios MiO! Mi amor what the actual fuck is that for?!"  "It'll help you to be sober at least a minute." It won't

A helper came towards you and hand you a bell, you rang the bell as the other helpers started to come your way.
"Oh please, take him away from me. Make sure his sober before sleeping, also give him a Hibiscus green tea.

"Hibiscus green tea is packed with Vitamin C and provides your immune system with that extra boost to help avoid catching a cold and aid your hangover recovery. Hibiscus tea is also known to be very good at shielding the liver from damage. The blend of Hibiscus green tea contains fennel which is great for easing indigestion by helping to relax the digestive system, reducing gas, cramps and bloating that can often occur. It’s also a handy cure for nausea and can help to beat that hangover stomach ache."

Quackity started a conversation again but in Spanish, he started like– PS: I don't speak Spanish, this is google translated.

"¿cómo eres tu alteza?" (How are you? Your highness)

"Soy bueno" (I'm good)

"¿Sabías que el tequila sabe bien?" (Did you know that tequila tastes good?)

"Lo sé" (I do know)

"¡Quiero beber más!" (I want to drink more!)

"Ya no beberás"  "Necesitas dormir, estás muy borracho" (You won't drink anymore. You need to sleep, you are very drunk.)

Quackity whined as you told him to go to bed, he can't do anything because you're absolutely right, he can't go on any longer. You wave as the helpers drag the drunk and wasted Quackity that is lying on the floor.–

"MamMam!" You knew who it was, that angelic and high pitched voice. You swayed your body to turn around, infront of you stands; a pair golden eyes, a short height, an iconic hat, and a Sedona coloured fur. It was Fundy.

"My Fundy! Aww. Did you came here with the others?"  "Yes MamMam! I did came with the others. It's been so long when we last met, the last time we met was like–" he stopped as he raise his fingers to count.

"It was 7 months and 23 days ago!" You giggled when saw fundy's upset look.

"My Fundy I'm really sorry, I was also in a war. Your foster parents won't also let me get in touch with you, speaking of which, do they you treat good?" Fundy's face turned into despair.

"They do MamMam, it's just my father's addiction to drugs are getting worse. My mother also leaves the house most of time because of her gambling games, the maids or mother will always cook me foods. They also gives me money, they didn't harm me. The stench of the house did treat me bad, it smells like alcohol but never drugs. Mother tries to make the house smell better with some lilacs blooms, it never worked." After talking he let out a chuckle, you knew the reason why Faclarion took him.

Fundy is still on their blood line, they also can't give it to you after the incident. You want to keep Fundy under your care, but you need to wait for that time. You don't know if Fundy will do choose you over Faclarion and his foster parents, you want to give him a favor.

~☬••☬~