008•~

"I'll watch 'Your new Boyfriend' again
;)"

~☬••☬~

"What the fuck?! Oh no. I can't believe she can do that to him, after everything?" You shouted as the main character of the story left their love interest for money, you know that the main character was bribed by his mother. She can't just leave like that, she could've at least told him. It was sad to see him lock and hurt himself in his room.

You thought to yourself as you continue on reading. After some time, a different kind of sunlight hit your book. The sun is now setting, you slowly bend your head backwards just until you got the sight of the big clock, it's already 6:25 pm. You didn't care, as the matter of fact, you continued on reading, until you hit a blank page. It was magic book, a book where if something interesting happened or happening it will be written down. You've encountered many of this, and you happen to see the paper burning as the letter kept showing, it's like a live storytelling. The book goes into different universes, different worlds, different timelines, different places or same places, same timelines, same worlds, and same universes.

You hummed in defeat when the paper didn't burn some letters in. You placed one of your custom bookmarks in then closed the book, you got up, placing the book on the table. You walked towards the telescope, the sun was not fully out, so, you grabbed the solar film filter and attached it to the telescope. You aligned the telescope right at the sun, then you took a peak.

"You're really beautiful aren't you?" You mutter as the sun did it's thing, having a storm that eventually can swallow your world. You love how the sun just constantly have a small or big typhoons, how it emits just warm colors.

You remembered what happened in the library, it was really a heart pounding event. His face, it looked like a renaissance painting. The curves and flats on his face is beautiful, the lantern made his eyes brighten, his lips..

Why are you thinking of him? Is he important to you? Did he caught your interest? Crazy now aren't you?

"What?-" why did you think of that, is something wrong with your brain now.?

You shook your thoughts of him out of your head and walk towards the door, you need to be there in dinner. You can't skip everyday.
You opened the door and continued on your way, you wonder what kind of dinner was prepared for tonight. You didn't attend the lunch today as you were out with some friends, you want to know if the visitors came with your family. You walk up the second floor, where the kitchen is located. You opened the door, a delicious fragrance, welcomed you. You saw Niki washing the dishes, you walk up to her.

"Niks! What's for tonight?"

"Oh. For tonight, we made your favorite. The visitors also made a request, they wanted some wine in the dining table." A wine.

They can't have a wine in the table, your father is almost a decades clean with drinking. An appearance of a wine will be messy, you can't let them. The problem is you have to, they're the guest and requests are meant to be fulfilled.

"Is there any other way you can hide the wine from his highness?" You asked Niki.

"I can try but the guests will be suspicious about why are we hiding it." Yup, they might think that you are hiding it for an assassination.

"We can't make a wine appearance." You sigh as Niki shakes her head.

"We need to." Niki rinses her hand, wipes her hand dry in her apron. She held your shoulders and shakes the fuck out of you.

"Woah! Niks What the fuck?!" Niki chuckles, Niki was never been like this. You see Niki as a calm, and contented woman, she is just as wild as an eagle.

"Ok. I think you just gave me an idea actually, what if I talk it out with his highness?" "Talk it out? You are very crazy." Her face turned into dissatisfied, you need to at least discuss this problem with your father.

"I'll just go Niks, by the way, I hope it's a little salty." Niki nodded her head as she closed the door behind you, you walk down and made your way to the throne room. After reaching your father's room, you fixed yourself and knocked.

"You may come in" Your father answered, you twisted the knob, having the sight of your father having tea.  "Your Highness?. I came to talk, something associated with the guests." He turned his head to you, his eyes are full of curiosity. Nervous, that's what you are feeling, you don't know how your father will react.

"The guests requested a wine to drink tonight, are you okay with it?" No response, seconds passed, your father is just staring at you. You can hear your heavy breathes, you are trembling. Muffled laughs broke the silence, the muffled laughs became just laughs, your father is laughing at you.

"Oh my oh my. Y/n, are you thinking that a wine will make everything in the dinner messy, are you still not believed that your dad finally got over alcohols? I'm sad." He pouted after sentence, your father is rather childish.

"So you don't mind?"  "Fuck no! I don't care."
(Slay father 😚💅)

"But– I don't really mind having alcohol after not having it for the past years." You sighed having the face of distress, your father's eyes turned into something called 'puppy eyes'.

If he doesn't mind, what's stopping you?

You stated your goodbyes to your father. You are walking around the palace, just walking. You are not walking around because you wanted to, you mind chose to. You need to know what, what's stopping you. You stopped at your tracks, you found yourself around the second floor, right upfront is the door of the library.

You think about opening it and getting inside the library again, and you did. You opened the door, engulfed by darkness when you closed the door. You trace your hands over the walls hitting a lever, it's for the lights. You pulled it down, the chandeliers starts to lit up, one by one. You started walking around, letting your fingers brush against the books. You stopped walking, reminds you of Technoblade, is he still here?.

You tiptoed your way down to the library's first floor. You got a sight of him, sitting on the librarian's desk without his mask. You knew it's bad and disrespectful but how could you resist his beautiful, majestic face. You caught yourself staring too long, you shook your head and starts to walk back up.

~☬••☬~