Part 19

Taehyung saw where you live and was about to leave.
Then, your mom saw Taehyung and...

Y/N's mom: What are you doing here?
Taehyung: Ohh, mother. Anyeong haseyo!How are you doing?
Y/N's mom: What are you doing here?
Taehyung: I am so sorry for what happened, mother. I just came to see you all. I came to see how Y/N is doing.
Y/N's mom: First of all, don't call me mother. You lost my trust. And you don't have to visit us. Please leave.
Taehyung: I am so sorry, aunty. Please forgive me. I wanna marry Y/N. Please.
Y/N's mom: What? Marry? Forget about her. It's better to forget her.
Taehyung: Aunty, please. Please forgive me. Trust me this time.
Y/N's mom: Trust? What did you do when last time when you said you will marry my daughter? Did you marry her? No. You left her when she the baby inside her stomach is gone. And after that what did you do? You just left her. You didn't talk to her. And now you are saying to trust you. Please... stay away from her.
Taehyung: Aunty, I am so sorry. I was very sad that time that my baby was gone and I thought to talk to her after some days. But, now I know the truth. I wanna marry her. I will support her.
Y/N's mom: You were sad? Did you ever think how my daughter was when that happened? Do you even know how much she cared for the baby? Do you know that even though she was not ready for a baby, she took good care of the baby because you love babies? She loves you so much. And what did you do? When the picture of you and her was released, did you know we almost went bankrupt and she did multiple part time jobs to feed us all? No. You don't know anything. You never cared to know how she is doing.
Taehyung: I am so sorry, aunty. Her company's CEO just told me how hard you all worked to make life in America. I am so sorry.
Y/N's mom: You people sent to America just make her go bankrupt. You are all very bad and very mean. Please leave.
Taehyung: I am really sorry aunty. I really really love her a lot. Please trust me this time. I wanna meet her. I wanna marry her. I wanna live with her and with you all. Please. Please..
Y/N's mom: Taehyung-shi, do you know she can never become a mom now? She know how much you love to have your own kids. She told us not to tell you this. She still loves you and she wants you date another girl and have good kids. She wants you to be happy forever. So please leave. Even though you plead her she won't marry you. Because, she can never give birth to your babies. This thing hurts her a lot because she can never give you that happiness. So now please leave. Don't try to visit her.
Taehyung: Auntie, please wait a minute. I love your daughter so much because she is my love. I don't love her because she can give me kids. You do know what love is, right? Having and giving birth to kids is not just love. It's a part of love. I am not that kind of man who wants only kids from his wife or girlfriend. I want to live with her. I wanna marry her. I wanna love her everyday. I want her to love me everyday. I never told that if she can't have kids, I can't marry her. It's true that I love kids very much. But that doesn't mean that I want kids of my own only. Auntie, please trust me. Let me meet her. Please give me a last chance.

Y/N's mom: Okay. Last chance. If you break this trust again, never show your face to us.

Taehyung: I promise you. I will make her happy. I will go now. I have another concert tomorrow.
Y/N's mom: Okay.
Taehyung: Please don't tell her that we met.
Y/N's mom: Okay.

Meanwhile you at home.

Y/N: Dad! Where is mom?
Y/N's dad: She went to throw the trash in the trash bin.
Y/N: It's been so long. Why didn't she return home yet?
Y/N's dad:Lemme go and check.
Y/N: Wait. Please be here. I will go and check.

Your mom entered the house...

Y/N:  Where have you been?
Y/N's mom: Just went to throw trash.
Y/N: So much time you took to throw it.
Y/N's mom: The trash can is full here. So I had to walk till next street.
Y/N: Oh, okay.

You all went and slept in the night.

Next day morning you went to the office.
BBS members were already there.
Your CEO called you.