II*

Author's Note; The "*" means this chapter will contain sexual content, please read at your own risk.

-

Isabella Sumner

I set my alarm for 7am this morning, giving myself just enough time to shower, do my hair, and prepare for my job interview at Styles Inc. To say I was nervous was an understatement, this could possible save my life and give me a safer, better place to live.

I slipped out of the shower, wrapping the creme towel around my small frame. I set my hair in a wet bun on top of my head, grabbing my face wash and scrubbing the pores. After brushing my teeth and applying a small amount of make up, I parted my hair in four different layers, blow drying it. After my whole head was dry, I curled loose, blonde waves down my back. My hair was always a pain to do, frizzy and dry.

After two hours of getting ready, I slipped into a nude fitting dress that cut off mid-thigh. I wore a "statement" necklace that contained white and gold stones. I slipped into a pair of nude heels, and a black blazer for the chilly weather. It was probably one of the only few professional outfits I owned, so I would have to make the best of it.

It was currently 9:30am and I was rushing down the streets of Manhattan towards the coffee shop. I was in serious need of caffeine if I wanted to get this job.

After pouring my coffee and english muffin down my throat, I stumbled slightly into the Styles Inc. tower, coming face-to-face with the Bethany girl. I gave her a sly smile as I walked over, my heels clicking in sync with my steps.

"I'm here for my 10am interview with Mr.Styles," I smiled.

"I'm aware," she snapped, picking up her phone.

After she called to let Mr.Styles know I have arrived, she dismissed me to sit in the seats by the glass.

It was already 10:15am and Mr.Styles still hasn't come to get me. Bethany could sense the nervousness radiating off me as she smiled snakily.

"Ms.Sumner," A deep, raspy voice spoke from above me. I was hit with his mint aroma and serious attitude.

"Mr.Styles," I smiled.

"Right this way." He turned on his heel, signaling me to follow.

I followed him to the elevator, mentally preparing myself to be alone with Mr.Styles in it. Once the elevator stopped on level 100-which took a hell of a long time to arrive on-I followed him down the hall and through two large doors. I stepped in, gasping at how beautiful it was. He has glass windows surrounding the office and white furniture with black details. His desk was a pristine silver and glass piece of furniture. He has art hung on the back wall, no pictures decorating the room. He was so... bland.

"Mr.Styles, do you have any friends or family?" I asked, immediately wishing I hadn't as soon as it left my mouth.

"Why is that ANY of your business?" Mr.Styles barked.

"It's not, my apologies sir. It slipped.." I eased.

"Well, you better not "slip" again." He said, his green eyes dilating as he spoke.

I nodded, muttering a quick "yes sir." I took a seat in the chairs opposite of him over his desk, twiddling my thumbs as he looked through the manilla folder he held.

"Isabella Sumner, graduated from University of Rhode Island in 2013, never had a real job.. hm, no." He shot me down.

"No..?" I asked, quietly.

"You have no experience Ms.Sumner, you have never had a real job, besides a coffee shop and the public library. I'm sorry, but you have no idea how hard this job will be." He explained.

I felt my blood boil, he had no idea what I could handle, and I said just that.

"You have no idea how bad I want this job, I can handle what ever you throw at me. I can do this, Mr.Styles. Please, give me a chance, I will do anything!" I begged.

"Anything?" He smirked.

"Anything." I confirmed.

"Get over here and on your knees, you have 5 seconds." He licked his lips.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You heard me." He shot, so I did.

He was leaning against his desk, his hand started fiddling with his belt on his slacks.

"What? No!" I jumped, scared.

"No? Listen sweetie, if you want this job, you'll suck my cock for it." He smirked.

"No! I won't!" I chirped.

"Let's make a deal, you don't have to blow me. But you have ten minutes to give me the best hand job i've ever had, and if you make me come, you get the job." He licked his lips, staring into my eyes deep.

I thought about it. I have only had sexual contact of any kind with one man, my ex, Wilson. I had no idea how to handle Mr.Styles, hell, I didn't even know his first name, so I asked.

"That's none of your concern, Ms.Sumner. You will either call me Mr.Styles or Daddy." He spoke.

Daddy. He wanted me to call him Daddy, and I will.

I nodded my head, preparing myself for my "interview."

He slid down the zipper of his pants, letting them fall down my knees. He looked down at me with pure lust, biting his lip as he sprung out of his boxers. I gasped at how large he was, his size shocking me to no extent. Wilson was normal, but Mr.Styles-Daddy- was much larger than Wilson. I took his length into the palm of my hand, gently curling my slender fingers around him.

I started to pump him slowly, the pre-cum oozing out of his tip. I quickened my pace as I thought about the time limit, ten minutes. I felt him press his hips forward, his dick pushing into my palm.

I pumped, tightening my grip around him and rubbing my thumb over his tip, causing a moan to escape his agape mouth.

"Isabella.. yeah, mmm. You handle Daddy's cock so well, Babygirl." He moaned, throwing his head back.

I felt his dick twitch, his hips buck forward, and his breathing quicken, he was close. I pumped faster, harder, and tighter.

"Baby," He lost it.

White liquid shot all over my arms and a little on my dress. His heart rate was thumping as he breathed hard, coming down from his high.

"You have the job." He spoke.

-

Author's Note; here's chapter two! hopefully you enjoyed your first sexual scene in this story. Please let me know if I should change something. Thanks!

xoxo, Kate