Lost in HYBE {❄️2}

Bahiyyih grabs onto Yoongi's hand as they approach her panicking staff

Bahiyyih grabs onto Yoongi's hand as they approach her panicking staff. Hobi senses her nervousness and holds her other hand.

When they get relatively close enough to the screaming staff, Yoongi clears his throat, making a noise loud enough to gain some of the staff's attention. The staff turn to the three idols and the sudden relief is visible amongst all their faces when they see Bahiyyih perfectly fine, well obviously a bit panicky, but fine other than that, between the two BTS members.

Wait... BTS MEMBERS??

As soon as it clicks in Bahiyyih's staff's brains, they immediately start deeply bowing at the men, stuttering apologies and other things as Yoongi and Hobi begin to chuckle.

"Hey stop bowing," Hobi speaks up, "it's ok. Little Hiyyih got lost on the way to the bathroom, ran into one of our managers, who brought her to us two. We all took good care of her. Now please reassure her that she's not in trouble before she has another panic attack."

Her staff surround her in hugs right away, which is a little awkward because the teenager is still tightly grasping Yoongi and Hobi's hands.

Once everyone is calm enough, they separate (except for the idols, Bahiyyih won't let go of her new parents' hands) and the BTS members offer to take the girl to her brother and around the building to give the staff a break.

"Well, is that ok with you Bahiyyih?"

The girl nods to her manager and leans closer to Hobi. Said man let's of her hand and wraps an arm around her shoulder as he smiles.

"Don't worry, we probably know this much better than you do," Hobi receives a light slap on the shoulder from his boyfriend for that remark, "she'll be just fine. We can also have her send one of you updates every few minutes so you know what's going on and that she's ok."

The staff agree and Bahiyyih walks off with the two other idols, Hobi's arm still around her shoulder and Yoongi's hand still in her's.

"TXT has schedule right now," Yoongi explains as Hobi drags them to a vending machine, "they should be back in at least an hour. They were supposed to be back sooner, but stuff happens. I don't know when you're sister is coming, but we can pick her up from the front when she arrives."

"Yeah, Lea unnie will text me when she arrives," Hiyyih says as she hesitantly points out what she wants to Hobi, "I don't know when she's coming though."

The men nod and Hobi picks up his armfuls of food from the vending machine. Yoongi leads them to the cafeteria area and takes off his jacket. When they find a table to sit at, he places his jacket on Bahi's lap because that skirt is too short and some of the male staff he sees in the cafeteria can be creeps.

Bahiyyih sends a quick update message to her manager before grabbing a bag of chips from their pile of food. Hobi helps her open the bag as she looks at them.

"Has anyone ever told you about the time Kai oppa accidentally scammed a store owner into giving him a whole aisle of food for $4?"

"NO BUT NOW WE MUST KNOW!!"

Hiyyih laughs at Hobi's exclamation as Yoongi nods along, shushing his boyfriend in the process.

"Well....."

^ that's the outfit she was wearing that day

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

requested by: MinaDahPenguin

I might add some more to this series, but for now take this part two :)

I'm sorry it's so short :((

fun fact: rubber bands last longer when refrigerated

Any ideas for a different part of this book (not LiH related)?

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧