11사

"Father just listen to me! The king cannot be trusted!", Yoongi had said for the fifth time in past hour.

"Why should I believe you? All you've been doing is causing trouble for our kingdom!".

"What fucking trouble? The only person whose been causing trouble here is the king, he's just good at hiding it. I'm pretty sure his daughter is in on it too".

"You mean your wife!".

"She's not my fucking wife! And I'm not marrying her! How many times do I have to say it!", Yoongi snapped, growing irritated. His father looked at him with the same pissed off expression.

"This is about the prince isn't it?", Yoongi face softened a bit at the question.

"Why does that matter?".

"Because that's probably the only reason your so worried about this. If anything this isn't even any of your business".

"Yes it is because his father has been abusing him for God knows how long and no one is doing nothing about it! So we need to get help and we need to get it now", His father got up from his chair and walked up to him, now standing infront of him with a stern expression. In the blink of an eye, a large hand punches Yoongi right in the face, making him fall to the floor. His father had always abused him verbally with his words, but never physically.

The boy was about to stand back up but his father kicked him harshly in his stomach, causing him to groan in pain.

"F-Fuck", he whimpered out, blooding running quickly from his nose. The king forcefully turned the boy over, making him look at him in the eyes.

"If I hear one more thing about that boy or see you anywhere near him, I'll kill him myself", Yoongi gasped slightly at the threat, tears threatening to leave his eyes.

"Your marrying the princess and that's final".

"G-Go to hell", Yoongi spat back. No matter how much his father would hit or yell at him, he was never afraid of his father. He wasn't raised that way.

His father gave him one last kick before leaving the study. Yoongi laid there, coughing up blood as tears started to stream down his pale cheeks.

Luckily, his mother had walked past and heard the boy crying. When she opened the door, she gasped and quickly ran over to her son in a hurry.

"Baby? Hun, can you hear me? What happened?", she questioned as she pulled his head onto her lap.

"I-It's father. He told me he would k-kill the prince of Carcoswald if I was around him any longer. I-I can't let that happen Mom I can't", the boy explained in between cries. "I-If I let that happen his father w-will be the first one to strike. I can't let anything h-happen to him Mom I can't", His mom began to shush him, trying to get him to calm down. She wasn't very aware of what was going on but she knew the boy liked the prince or Carcoswald, and would do anything to help her son.

"Hun listen to me, we're gonna get you cleaned up and your gonna head back over to Direwood with Jimin okay? He needs to stay away from here and you need to keep him safe. You have friends so you'll have enough help. Promise me you'll keep him safe", She said as tears escaped her eyes as well seeing her son in such a painful state.

"I-I promise. I'll keep him safe I promise", Yoongi promised. His mother helped him up off the floor and helped clean up and change.

HIS OUTFIT:

His mother met him down at the front entrance to send him off

"What about father? He'll know that I'm with him", Yoongi questioned.

"I'll stall him don't worry, I know your father very well", she smiled fondly, getting on her tippy toes to kiss him softly on the forehead.

"I'll see you on the day of the wedding,  okay? We'll discuss the plan then", Yoongi nodded, trusting his mother. He was sent off, riding Ranger all the way back to Direwood Palace.

As he rode along, he couldn't help but smile a bit. Knowing possibly, all this could be over soon. That he could finally live happily with the friends he adored and the boy he loved most. He could picture it already. A big palace far away with all his friends living there and Jimin especially. Being able to wake up to him everyday. Be able to call him his king or queen; whatever the younger wanted to be known by when the time came.

"Come on buddy", He encouraged Ranger to trot faster since they were getting closer.

Once they arrived, he walked inside to see everyone playing some type of card game in the living room area.

"Jimin-ah?", he called out. Jimin quickly turned his head around in the boys direction. He quickly walked over to him with joy, wrapping his arms around his neck. Yoongi winced slightly from the pain in his stomach but ignored it, the younger was more important.

"How did it go? Is everything alright?", Jimin questioned but his face softened once he saw the bruise on the side of his face. He touched it gently, not wanting to make it worse.

"He didn't handle it that well but my Mom said she would stall him until the wedding. She'll tell us the plan then", Jimin nodded but couldn't help in feeling guilty. All he did was hug him once more, putting his head in his chest. He was just happy the boy was okay.

"I'm just glad your okay. Oh, we were playing this card game Jin hyung had stashed in the back of his closet. You'll have to wait till the next round but you can still watch", Jimin guided Yoongi by the hand over to the others to join the game. Knowing that Jungkook was very competitive and hated loosing, it was very entertaining to watch.

A/n

1018 words:)