1

you were new to the school, you heard rumors about reports of monsters around town but it seemed preety sick. you and your brother, steve, moved here a few years ago. but you did so badly with all the fights in your last school that you got suspended(or expelled i forgot which one)you were relived since that school actually sucks ass. most of the people were bastards anyways. tomorrow was your first day of your new school..yay. you let out a sigh as you thought about your new school, it was probably borning to be honest, you drove past it with steve the other day so you could check out the school you were going to. i mean it is pretty big but the ouside seemed kinda..blah. you groaned as you saw it was 10:45. you got out of your clothes, tossed them in the hamper, went back to your room, and changed into comfy pajamas. you set your timer to 6:40(pretend thats when you wake up for school) and snuggled under your blankets.
---
you threw yourself up as your timer went off. it scared the absolute shit out of you. you sighed and got up.  you headed over to your closet to look for clothes to wear, you put on a oversized pino shirt and some light blue jeans. you tucked your shirt in and slipped on your vans. you looked at yourself in the mirrior and fixed your hair to how you like. you smiled and jogged out to the car where steve was waiting. "finally! what took you so long." steve scoffed but your focus was on some dude across the street, he had fluffy brown hair and a "hellfire club" shirt on whatever the fuck that is? he was just about to get on his skate board until his eyes met with yours. you instantly looked away as steve drove off. "STEVE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" you said as you hopped on your bike, chasing after steve.

----

as you arrived to your new school you parked your bike into one of the slot things. you jogged up the stairs to the school entrace. you remebered that your home room was like room 207 or somethings. you walked infront of this class to the teacher. "is this miss ___ class?" you whisperd asked into her ear. "yes hello! you must be y/n?" "yup thats me" you scoffed. "class!!" the teacher yelled as she slapped her ruler hit the board which made you slightly jump. "y/n introduce yourself." "there nothing really to say about myself." you said as you gave her a dirty look. "look this is your first day do you really want to piss me off?" she threatned "jeez sorry. okay my name is y/n and immmmmmm 16 years old. yup thats all." "you'll be sitting next to gareth. gareth raise your hand!" she yelled as the boy you saw earlier raised his hand. you dragged your book bad across the floor and threw it to the side of the table. you crossed your arms on the table and layed your head between both of your arms. you closed your eyes until you heard the kid next to you mumble something. "what was that? sorry i didnt hear you." you said in a tired voice. "i saidd that i saw you earlier this morning and thought you were cool." you smiled as his sentence. "yah thanks, i thought you were pretty cool myself, i mean your hair is the shit bro, i love it." you said looking up at him with a smile. "thanks." he said, returning the smile.