Undescovered, Lovers of Another

"Excuse me" I tapped a tall blond man on the shoulder. People constantly were brushing against my broad shoulders. The rush carried through my head as the busy street continue to fly by while the smell of carmalized peanuts rose to my nose.

Still no response.

" hello?" I gave up. I continued to walk at the pace of the other fellow New Yorkers as I gazed slightly down 32nd street. The lights were the usual blindness, and tourists gathered in heards. Oohing and Ahhing at the colorful notorious Times Square Lights. " Grow a pair" I muttered and walked down the street. The sounds of Indians inside their tourist filled stores made me shrivel. Those stupid tourists are like bugs to light. They want to memorize everything.

I turned a sharp courner and I spotted my target. Sephora.

I would live in their if I could. The perfumated store filled the street with my classic sent that I just want to die in.  I grabbed the overly large black and white door handle and strode in causually, unlike the Idahions who just ran in. Like no one had ever seen an overly large makeup store. I made my way to my absolute favorite section, picking and swatching the pastel lipsticks on. " Ohh I love that on you." The Sephora worker gazed. He picked up a light rose Dior lipstick and handed it to me.

" This is perfect for your skin tone." He rubbed it on my lips. I frowned and looked in the mirror. To my suprise I looked amazing, even perfect.

" Thanks! I love it." I gazed at the price for a second.

He read my mind. " Don't worry hun, these are the things in life we splurge on. Trust me I have 7."

I giggled and nodded. I picked upa  box and turned to head to the counter.

" There you are hunny!' The voice sounded farmiliar. Too familir. A tall handsome young man smelling the same as one I knew very dearly ran up to the worker I just consulted with . He pecked him on the cheeck and laughed. " I missed you."

I stared. Something hit the bottom of the stomach. I felt the box of lipstick fall out of my hand. My mouth gaped. Could It be? The hair was right and so were the eyes. The strong smell of axe pushed the memmory of the carmalized peanuts out of my head. It couldn't be. Not now. Not ever.

I scooped up the box and stumbled over to the cashier. I was dizzy and ready to faint. The reality was flooding into my head and I don't think my frail body could take it.

" Next!" The cashier screamed. I felt my way to the cashier. her overly green and yellow smokey eye added a head ake to my state of un-easiness. She swiped the box across the scanner and made an unpatient face.

" Twenty dollars please." She held out her hand.

" What?" My hearing droped. I couldn't make a word out.  My hearing was shot and my vision was fuzzy. I handed her the money and stepped to the side. I felt a cold sweat and heat from my arm pits; not my most sexy momment I may say.

For all I can remember I hit the floor. Hearing everyone walk around me. The everlasting sound of old women clogs and High Heeled Louis Vouitans cracking on the floor rang through my ears.

 Time seemed to flood on by the minute. Life feeling like a pendulum swinging back and forth.

My mind was blank. No matter how hard it was for me, I tried to think. Talk to myself. Someone to comfurt me. My phone rang. Born This Way bursted out of my phone only to echo and not be heard of the crowds loud mumbeling. I felt a stroke of flesh across my forehead, and the works of a man ejected out.

" She needs food."

Food. No.

The words bounced around in my head. Food. Not good. Not for me.

" Go across the street and buy her and apple."

No.

My brain told my mouth to move but no movement or words came out.

" Hurry, her body's shutting down"

" Now!" the man shouted. The crouds hushed. It was so quiet you could hear a single eyeliner fall.

I lifted my hand almost two inches up. I managed to lift my neck a bit feeling my muscles straign behind my head.

This is it.

I almost knew what was next. Not death really. It was my final battle with food. Face to face, where I was pinned down and worthless.

Nows the time.

The sugary sweet taste of an apple flowed down my throat. I refused to swallow.

" Swallow now, its only for your health." The mans voice boomed. Trying to keep it calm in his stressing situation.

I slowley turned my head to my left. My neck was so tense, I felt my face almost in flames. I had no control of my body. I needed to swallow.

You can't. My brain informed my body. You've come so far.

I revolted. I needed this my body new, the dictatiorship inside my brain hushed.

I swallowed and weakly sat up. I fell back down with a thud.

I pushed my body back up again and felt a mans hand lift me up. He supported me.

" Can you speak?"

" Huh?" The last letter slipped out of my mouth.

" Bring the girl some water" The man's voice boomed again.

The room was black until I realized i haven't opened my eyes. I slid one eye lid open. The groom was fuzzy. I rubbed both my eyes and sat up straight with god knows what strenght.

I heard a heart beat slightly next to me and quick breathing. I looked to my left where the mystery man held my back. He was relatively handsome, about 16. This was strange. What 16 year old has so much medical knowedege? 

" Just calm down." he said quietly and pushed my fake red velvet colored hair out of my face. His face was defined, and light. Almost porceline and free of any blemishes. The worry lines and lack of sleep marked his face, but youth still prevailed through. Accually, it was kind of a turn on. I rubbed my forehead gingerly.

" Don't move too much. You're lack of food won't support you. I'll hold you." He shifted his hand to a more comfortable position moving them up my back. He had the softest touch.

What's your name

" Muhah" I muttered. Trying to speak my mind. It sounded like stupid baby babble. 

Out of the courner of my eye I spotted what looked like john slip out of the side of the store. 

" AhhMhg!" I shouted lifting my arm and trying to grab him from sitting down. I must look so stupid.

" Oh aren't you cute. Most girls I know would be crying by know, but you're just something else." he said under his breath.  

Compliment? Dis? Flirting while I'm in pain? What? Stupid hot older medical smart boys. I can never read them.

Then, the doors flung open. A girl who looked about in her 20s ran toward the mystery man flung herself toward him. 

" Here;s the water!" She desperately shoved the water at him and batted her eyes. 

Oh jesus, Cougar much?

He handed me the water, which slipped out of my hands. He laughed and in order to get his attention, she meekly moved his hair out of his eyes and shoved her chest out. 

He stared at her wierdly and got up. He held his hand out to me, I grabbed it and stood up. I felt my feet give and I fell foward. he grabbed me and helped me stand up once again. 

" Thanks" I said looking down.

" No problem," He smiled then glanced at his watch. " 4:30! Already?" 

I opened my mouth to say my goodbyes but he already dashed away. 

I noticed something on the floor though. I walked towards it slowely and realized it was his phone. 

" Iphone" I muttered to myself. I picked it up and moved over to a chair. I plopped my self down and unlocked the screen.