I'll Be There

" So, is that a no?" Lassie asked yelling almost. Her normal tone. She smiled her same crooked smile that was one of a kind.

" Yes" I giggled and shifted my weight over onto my left side. Gosh my ankle hurt. 

" Yes? Or no? Wait, I'm confused" She got up and paced around, staring at courner to courner of my awkward room. 

" What are you doing?" 

" ANSWER THE QUESTION!" She said playfully. 

" Gosh, okay, shushh the neighbours are going to call the police like last time, remember?"

Her tone became a bit hushed and raspy with a crazy expression on her overly freckled face, " Fine, you still didn't answer"

" What? About what?"

" Oh, don't act like you don't remember. Are you or are you not going to crash Aria's party on saturday?" " What? This is what its all about?"

i'm confused. Aria? Aria? Why did that ring a bell? i haven't seen Aria in such a long time. I don't even think she remebers me anymore. 

" No. " I stated flatley. Why would I ever crash a party? There's all kinds of terrible things that can go on with crazy teenager's partys. Drugs, sex, alcahol, death. More importantly, food. The chips, candy, soda, anything you could possibly think of is there. In one tiny area, daunting you and dying to throw you off track. Begging you to just go over there and just taste the decadent tastes. The enticing smells that slowely travel up your nose, into your brain jeering you to just take a little.

Maybe I'm being to irrational.

" Fine. Just be a stick in the mud. Literally. Look!" She screached. " Look! Have a little fun! This parties going to be AWESOME" She was litterally bouncing off the walls now. I kind of questioned why we ever stopped at the drug store to pick her up some candy.

" No, its her party. Why crash it?" I turned to face the wall. What goes on in her crazy mind? I guess that's why we're friends. Ying and Yang.

" Because" She grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around, " John will be there" she said slowley.

My stomach flipped.

God no.