About Me and This Space

Hello, my name is Alasdair. My pronouns are he/him and they/them. I am a FTM demiboy. Feel free to call me any nickname you wish, as long as it isn't harmful. My page and and account is a safe space for all who are kind and respectful. I do not tolerate any one who is harmful in any way. You are welcome to your own opinions and such, just be respectful.

I write for specifically males and for those who don't have a prefered gender, same for the characters I will write the stories for. That means no, even if you ask for it, I will not write for females. I am not comfortable with that.

I write stories, not oneshots. Oneshots honestly irk me most of the time. I may write them in the future but it's a big maybe.

I've been pushed and pulled to much this year, so I'm honestly done with being passive and letting people do what they want. I'm putting my foot down.

I'm 19. No, I'm not in college. I'm planning on being a tattoo artist. My favorite colors are white and blue. I am American and only know English. I am practicing Chinese at the moment tho. I can't say I have a favorite movie, game, TV show, book/comic/manga, anime/animation/cartoon, fandom/franchise, character, actor/actress, sweet/desert, or song. I love sushi and sea food based delectables.

Personal information must be gained through trust. You can talk to me on Wattpad messages. For more private messaging, I can give you my Discord through Wattpad messages. I don't give out my phone number, last name, where I live in the world, family information, or pictures of myself. If I give you my Discord, I will not do calls. I don't like doing calls unless they are absolutely necessary. I won't tell you anything personal off the bat. You must gain my trust for that as I will do the same to you. I am always willing to lend an ear if you need someone to talk to though. If I feel comfortable with you, I'll give you my Snapchat and Instagram. Do not betray the trust I put in you, please and thank you.

I am demisexual and demiromantic. Which means no, I will not date you if I don't know you on a personal level. Even if I did, online dating is not my thing. I'm saying this because it has happened multiple times in the past where someone has asked to date me after only a bit of interaction where I show basic kindness to them. When I say this happenes a lot, I mean it. And I feel a little sad knowing that all it took for someone to like me was when I talked to them kindly and equally, seemingly showing that they haven't been treated so before which is unexceptiable.

When we do talk to each other, I'll kinda sound like a nagging guardian because I will be on your case about self care since I can't see you in person. I worry, regardless if you say not to. I'll help you if you have questions on  anything writing to the  best of my ability. I would say I would help you with homework for any classes but unfortunately, I don't remember much of anything cause it's all pretty much useless to me now. If you want advice on other things, let me know.

Thank you.