Chapter 2

Lucio

After leaving my office we clean up and I place Kiah in bed.She winced as I cleaned her and complained that she might not walk right for a week.I kiss her before leaving her to rest.I arrive downstairs just as the front door opens.
"Papà sei a casa." (Dad you're home.) Lorenzo yells before running and hugging my leg.I lift him in my arms and hug him before kissing his cheek. Lorenzo looks exactly like me with caramel skin.Koah would joke that I made him myself but he has his mother's hazel eyes and soft curls.Lorenzo's birth was hard for her because he was a big baby and Kiah is still a small woman compared to me.

I look over and see a flustered Ignasio.Ignasio his body guard always tells him not to run inside anywhere without him checking first and that includes this house.Kiah and I are lucky to have Ignacio.The man looks menacing and doesn't really speak but he would die for our son.

"Lorenzo what did Ignacio tell you to do?" He turns in my arms and pouts.
"I'm sorry Ignacio I was excited." Lorenzo says on the verge of tears.Ignacio shakes his head and smiles before walking over and ruffling his curls.
"Va bene, piccolo capo, stai attento."(It's okay tiny boss just be careful.) Ignacio tells him before walking off.

I walk with Lorenzo as he tells me about his day at school.The chef sees me and moves to make Lorenzo's snack but I dismiss her.
"Papà ho un vergibt seine Sterne." he says and I place him on a stool trying to understand what he's saying.
"Lorenzo remember, you have to choose whether you're speaking it in Italian or German." He smiles as I get what's needed to make him a snack.Lorenzo started learning German from grandpa Levi and when he's excited he combines both languages
"Tut mir leid, Papa. Ich habe eine Auszeichnung erhalten, und zwar für einen guten Helfer."
(Sorry papa.I received an award and its for good helper) I smiyl at how quick he picked up German.

"Das ist großartig, Lorenzo. Ich bin stolz auf dich."(
that's amazing Lorenzo.I'm proud of you.) He smiles as he bites into his sandwich

"Dov'è mamma?" (Where's mama) he asks looking around.He wants to show her his award but I tell him we can later.I decide to tell him about my trip and he's excited.
"I'll go on a plane." He says excitedly as he tries to make airplane sounds.Kiah and I have really kept him sheltered for four years so he's missed out some adventures.I make a promise to myself to make sure he enjoys his time in New York even though it was hell for me when I lived there with my father.May he rest in hell.

I clean up his face that has peanut butter stuck to it.
"I'll be leaving before you and your mother so I need you to protect your mother for me." I tell him and he nods as he tries to flex his bicep telling me he's strong like me and he's been eating all his vegetables.He stops laughing then he looks down.
"I won't get to see you." He pouts.I assure him it will only be one week until we reunite.It also helped that I promised him a gift when he arrives.He nods again excited.We both turn when we hear foot steps.

"You're mother is awake.How about we go show her your award." He nods excitedly before running out the room.I walk into our living room to see Kiah holding him as she smiles about his awards and tells her everything that happened at school.

"Sono così orgoglioso di te Lorenzo. Il mio ragazzone." (I'm so proud of you Lorenzo.My big boy.) she tells him before placing kisses all over his face.He laughs as he tries to escape saying it's too much.I smile at my family and now I don't know if I can even handle a week from them.I feel a hand on my arm and see Kiah and Lorenzo staring.
"Group hug!" Lorenzo yells making us laugh.

The car pulls up to the landing strip.I'm flying out early in the morning because Jonas was shot.He not only helps to run my businesses but he's a good friend and Lorenzo's Godfather.
"Becareful." I turn and kiss Kiah.Lorenzo is asleep on her lap.He was upset that I was leaving early and even woke up early to come to the airport.He fell asleep the moment the car pulled off.
"I will.Hurry up and get back to me.I'll have a new assistant." I say with a smirk.She raises an eyebrow and smiles.

I kiss Kiah and Lorenzo who only opened his eyes long enough to say goodbye and hug me before going on the jet.Time to show them who Levi Möller.I smile excited by the destruction I'm about to cause it's been awhile since I've had to make it be known I'm not to be fucked with.