Unconditional

The next day, was Katsuki's time to prepare.

He had to go back to Japan for a concert that was organized there. When he told Hisashi the news, he was jumping around the whole day. What he doesn't know is that his father is in Japan.

Katsuki packed a lot of suitcases because he wanted to move there so he can stay close to his family. He bought a house that was big enough to fit 4 families, and so much room for the kids to play. 

Right now Katsuki was walking around the house he has in America. He decided to check on his son, so he took his phone out and called him. Since Hisashi was in class and had his air pods on he wasn't really paying attention. His phone rang and he saw on the caller's ID that it was his mom. As he answered it his teacher turned around and caught him on his phone.

"Hey mommy!" Hisashi exclaimed. Katsuki chuckled at his son's excitement. "Hey baby, can you put your phone on speaker please?" Katsuki requested in which Hisashi did. No one knew Hisashi was Katsuki's son except Ash, his cousin that was in the same class, The principal and him.

"So can everyone hear me?" Katsuki asked as he was walked back to his room and plopped down on his bed. He heard a hum so he knew everyone could hear him. "Hi aunty!" Another voice chirped. Ash sat next to Hisashi so he decided to hop in to the conversation. "Hi Ash, how are you?" "Good, but bored!" "Why?" "The teacher's lesson is no fun! Hmph!" "Come on don't say that." "But it's true mommy/aunty!" 

"You too are not supposed to be on the phone!" The teacher scolded. He did not know Katsuki was Hisashi's mom.Then the principal came in with a laptop. She placed it on Hisashi's  desk where he could see his mom.

The teacher was stunned. "What are you doing miss? He can't be on a call now!" The teacher said. "His mother is someone really famous, if you don't believe me take a peek at who it is." The principal stated before the classroom.

The teacher hesitantly peeked on to be shock in absolute disbelief. He was one of Katsuki's fans and couldn't believe Katsuki was Hisashi's mother. He had always been attracted to Katsuki ever since Katsuki became a singer and actor. He knew that his favorite idol had a child, but he clearly did not watch the interview that was broadcast all across the globe. So silently he left the boys talk to the star while some classmates stared and some unfazed because they watched the interview.