Staying with my pup's father 1

Izuku gazed at his son, then let his gaze travel towards the omega he once loved.... Or maybe still loves...

Katsuki felt Hisashi move around in his grasp. Slowly and attentively, he stood up with Hisashi in his arms and placed on the bed he laid in earlier. "I still cannot believe that you two had a baby and that too whilst I was away." Yo chuckled dryly. He was heartbroken. The omega he secretly loved and thought he would pursuit the omega once he returned. But it seemed like the universe did not want him to be with the one he desired. The many nights he had woken up with a raging boner because of the wet dreams he had of him and Katsuki. For the past 10 years, Yo did not date any other person because of ONE person that occupied his brain. Tired of the raging boner he had, Yo had a few nightstands. Some were threesomes, Some individually, some with both the baristas and strippers in clubs, some with the manager. 

"I am sorry Shindo, we did not know how to tell you we have been dating." Katsuki said as he hung his head low. " It's ok, I guess we really weren't that close after all." Yo chuckled. The pain was eating him from the inside. His wolf, Bade, was awfully quiet yet he decided not to ask. Katsuki's eyes widened at the words that flew out of Shindo's mouth. Vigorously shaking his head, he looked up at Shindo and told him to look at him. "Shindo, please don't ever say things like that ever again. You know you are one of the closest people in my life. We just didn't know how to tell you about our relationship." 
"It's ok, I understand." 

"Katsuki, can I talk to you for a moment?" Izuku asked, ending the conversation between his cousin and the mother of his pup. Katsuki furrowed his brows in confusion before answering him. 
"Sure, no problem."
"In private." Katsuki was now confused but agreed, nonetheless. The two ex-lovers stepped out of the room leaving Shindo with his nephew. "What is it? Why did you want to talk to me privately?" Katsuki crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at his ex-lover. "Actually, I want to tell you that you and Hisashi will be staying at my place."

What..... Why the hell would Izuku ask something like that? That was absolute ludicrous.

"No." "I was not asking you; I was simply telling you that you and our pup will be staying in my residence. You will have bodyguards accompanying you and keeping me updated." Izuku said. Was he really serious? How was he not thinking about his pregnant wife? Katsuki does not want stay in his ex's home. He would see like a mistress. A mistress that birthed Izuku's first pup out of wedlock. What will the paparazzi think? How would his fans react to all this? His fans will think he is causing a rift between the married couple. What will Hisashi feel about all this? How would he react to living in his father's home, with his pregnant wife and Katsuki as Izuku's mistress? 

" What makes you think Hisashi and I will go with you?" Katsuki sneered. What made him think he would go with him? "Hm, let's see.. Ah yes, maybe it's because you know what I can do to you and your reputation. Maybe it's because you know I can just take our pup away from you. You know I am not afraid to get my hands dirty. Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya."  Izuku said as he backed Katsuki up against the wall. The last two sentences caused Katsuki to whimper. He whispered them in a low calm yet deep and menacing tone. Katsuki knew Izuku was right. He knew Izuku wouldn't mind getting his hands dirty and the authorities would do absolutely nothing to stop him. That was how much power and wealth Izuku had to do whatever the fuck he wanted and no one, absolutely no one could say otherwise.

Katsuki gasped when he felt the cold wall pressing against his back. He could not run. Izuku has his hands on either sides of Katsuki's head. His body was extremely close to Katsuki, caging him between Izuku and the wall. Izuku took this as an opportunity to move closer. His face was a few centimetres away from Katsuki's. Their breaths were lapping over the other. They could smell the others' cologne/perfume. They stared into each other's eyes, unexpressed emotions swirling around their irises. They slowly leaned closer to the other. Before their lips could touch, a loud whine interrupted their moment.